Department of Science and Technology (DST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter through recruitment notification – Department of Science and Technology (DST) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. DST / 01 / 2014-RECTT. Candidates who have completed Qualification can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter Job on or before 6/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Science and Technology (DST)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Salary||Rs 9,300-67,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Rectt.), Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016|
Detail of Department of Science and Technology (DST) Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Chief Executive Officer (General Central Service Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on deputation (including short-term contract) basis in National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI), Department of Science & Technology and one post of Interpreter (Russian) (General Central Services Group ‘B’, Gazetted) by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract) / re-employment basis in the Department of Science and Technology as per details given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Executive Officer||01||Officers of the Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations ;- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Department or Cadre; OR (ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Rs. 8,900/- (Grade Pay); OR (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Rs. 8,700/- (Grade Pay); and (b) Master’s Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or geography or geology or Computer Applications from a recognized University or equivalent; OR Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and (c) Fifteen years’ experience in any one or more of the functional areas of Surveying or Mapping or Remote Sensing or Photogrammetry.||Rs 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Rs. 10,000/- (Grade Pay)||The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application|
|Interpreter (Russian)||01||Officers of the Central Government/State Government/Universities/Research Institution and Council / Statutory bodies / autonomous bodies: (a) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or (ii) with 5 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 9300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4200/- (Grade Pay); and (b) having a degree in Science and diploma or equivalent to Interpretership standard in Russian from recognised University / Institution.||Rs 9300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4600/- (Grade Pay)||The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The Department reserves the right to fill vacancies arising subsequent to this advertisement under this recruitment process till the validity date of the panel of recommended candidates in the main list or waiting list. The Department also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Department may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit through a shortlisting process based on a well defined criteria -3- which may include possessing of qualifications / experience in a particular field as per the specific requirement of the Department. A panel of candidates will be prepared from the candidates called for interview which will remain valid for ‘06’ months from the date of interview. The panel can be used to fill up vacancies arising as notified in this advertisement as well as vacancies arising subsequently due to any reason till the date of validity of the panel. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who are not called for interview / selected for appointment. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATIONOF CANDIDATURE.
- Out station candidates called for interview for the post of Chief Executive Officer will be paid to and fro 1st Class / IIIrd AC railway fare and those called for interview for the post of Interpreter (Russian) will be paid to and fro second class railway fare by shortest route, on production of proof of journey such as railway ticket(s) / number(s) etc.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India and outside.
- The terms and conditions of appointment will be in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay. II) dated 5th January, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization / Department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed five years for the post of Chief Executive Officer and three years for the post of Interpreter (Russian).
- The Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting candidates for appointment on deputation basis. The candidates who apply for the posts will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. DST shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Department of Science and Technology (DST)- Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/4/2015.
- On deputation (including short-term contract) basis
- By transfer on deputation (including short-term Contract) / re-employment
How to apply for Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter Vacancy in Department of Science and Technology (DST):
Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed Curriculum Vitae Proforma (Annexure). (a) The applications of eligible and willing candidates along with attested copies of ACRs for the last five years be forwarded in the Curriculum Vitae Proforma through proper channel to Under Secretary (Rectt.), Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016 within two months (by 05.30 P.M.) from the date of publication (including the date of publication) of this advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar. While forwarding the applications, the certificate given at the end of the Curriculum Vitae Proforma may also be completed. The applications should be sent by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer on deputation (including short-term contract) basis or Interpreter (Russian) by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract) / re-employment basis (Separate application forms should be filled by the candidates applying for different posts)”. Applications can also be delivered by hand to any of the following authorized officer, by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt. No claim shall be entertained in the absence of such a receipt from duly authorized officer:- (i) Section Officer, C.R. Section, DST. Or (ii) Authorized Staff of C.R., Section, DST-4- List of Applications received upto prescribed time and date shall be posted on DST website within 07 working days of closing date for receipt of applications. The candidates are advised to check the status of their applications. Any representation in this regard (non inclusion of name in the list of applications received within the prescribed time limit) can be filed within seven days of date of posting the list on the website alongwith the relevant proof of delivery of application within the prescribed time limit.
Attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates thereof as and when required.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/4/2015
Department of Science and Technology (DST) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. DST / 01 / 2014-RECTT.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Science and Technology|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016