Department of Science and Technology (DST) invites application for the recruitment of Director with Ph.D holders
Company name :Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 67,000-79000
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 08 December, 2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post: Director
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 67,000-79000 (HAG level) (annual increment @3%) with allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment/Deputation/Contract.
- Tenure: 3 to 5 years or on attaining the age of superannuation as per extant Government instructions (60 years at present), whichever is earlier.
- Age: Not exceeding 56 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 01 July, 2014. F. Qualifications:
- Essential: a) Doctorate in natural sciences/materials science/medical sciences/ Pharmacy/agricultural sciences/engineering/any other area relevant to molecular materials science and technology from a recognized university.
- Desirable: (i) Post-doctoral research (ii) Original published work of high standard (iii) Evidence of high professional eminence by way of recognitions like fellowship of academies, national/international awards in science etc. (iv) Evidence of Patents/Technology-transfer.
- Essential Experience for Direct Recruitment (a) At least 20 years of experience in R&D in industrial and academic institutions and / or Science and Technology organizations or as faculty / scientist of recognized national/international universities / research institutes / corporate R&D Labs etc., out of which at least 4 years should be in managerial / administrative capacity for science & technology programmes, planning and development, budget & finance, coordination and such organizational matters. (b) R&D experience in natural sciences/materials science/medical sciences/Pharmacy/agricultural sciences/engineering, with focus on materials and devices. H. Eligibility criteria for Recruitment on Deputation / Contract Scientists or Technologists working in the Central/State Governments/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions/Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations in India, (a) (i) holding analogous post; or (ii) 5 years regular service in the post carrying pay in the pay band of Rs.37400-67000+Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- or equivalent (b) possessing the essential educational qualifications mentioned above and essential experience mentioned above for Direct Recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application/Nomination Process Applications typed on plain paper in the formats I and II given below should be sent by post to “Dr. Praveer Asthana, Adviser/Scientist-G and Officer-on-Special-Duty NCMMR, Government of India, Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110 016”, so as to reach this address by 08 December, 2014. (The last date of receipt of applications from candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 23rd December, 2014.
- In case of nominations, the eminent persons nominating a candidate may forward the candidate’s application along with recommendations by post so as to reach the above address by 23rd December, 2014.
- Persons employed in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings, should arrange to send their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy so as to meet the time deadline mentioned above.
- Duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience should be sent with the application. Please do not send originals.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed with “Application for the post of Director, NCMMR, Thiruvananthapuram”
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08 December, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DST|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017