Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.2/NPCB/2014(C). Candidates who have completed PG Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 05-03-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.37,400-96,800 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05-03-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (NI) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Government of India Hall No. 507, 5th F loor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Director for National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Cost Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Name of the post Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
- Method of Recruitment On contract basis for 3 years failing which on deputation
- Pay (i) For contract basis gross emoluments of Rs.96,800 with an annual increment of 5% (based on performance) (ii) For appointment on deputation- BP4 (Rs.37400-67000) plus Grade pay Rs.8700/-
- Criteria for recruitment Selection on merit
- Educational and other qualifications for recruitment I) Essential qualifications: (a) PG Degree in any of the following disciplines: (i) Special Education (ii) Rehabilitation Psychology (iii) Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (iv) Disability Rehabilitation Administration or in any Rehabilitation Sciences (b) Ph.D, in any field of Disability (c) Ten years experience in the field of rehabilitation of persons with multiple disabilities out of which at least 5 years should be at a senior post in the area of research/teaching in a training institute.
- Desirable Qualification: (a) Ph.D with specialization in Cerebral Palsy Autism/Deaf-Blind/Multiple Disabilities with publications in reputed journals. (b) Management of an institution for the persons with multiple disabilities.
- Probation period 1 year
- Age limit Not exceeding 50 years
- Terms and conditions for appointment on contract basis (i) Director may be appointed on contractual basis for a period of 3 (three) years. On appointment, he will be on probation for 1(one) year from the date of appointment. If his services are found satisfactory, contract may be extended for a further period of 2 (two) years. He will however render himself liable to be discharged from the service if the work is found not satisfactory. (ii) He will not be entitled to any Travelling Allowance for 2 joining the appointment. (iii) Accommodation will be provided in the Institute premises. (The incumbent will not be eligible for HRA). (iv) He and members of his family will be entitled to medical facilities as per rules of the Institute. (v) TA for journey on duty and leave entitlement will be regulated under the Rules of the Institute. (vi) He will not be entitled for Provident Funds and LTC. (vii) His appointment will be subject to verification of character and antecedents by and through appropriate authority. (viii) His appointment will be subject to his being found medically fit by the competent authority. (ix) On appointment he will be required to take the Oath of Allegiance under the Constitution of India, or make a solemn affirmation to this effect. (x) The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in any part of or outside India, as and when required. (xi) He will not be entitled to Pension/Terminal benefits. (xii) He will be liable to be removed from the Office, if he (a) become of unsound mind, or (b) becomes insolvent or (c) is convicted of a criminal offence involving moral turpitude or (d) is hindrance to the achievements of the aims and objectives of the Institute, as reasonable determined by the President of General Council or Chairperson of Executive Council of the Institute, as the case may be. (xiii) He may leave the office by giving three months notice subject to the same being accepted by the Government or Government may remove him from Office on three months notice without assigning any reasons to this effect.
- Duties and responsibilities (i) To undertake human resource development in various functional areas covering inter-disciplinary, multidisciplinary and trans-disciplinary activities for empowerment of persons with multiple disabilities through the state-of-the-art rehabilitation intervention viz., educational, therapeutic, vocational, employment, leisure and social activities, sports, cultural programmes and full participation as also through developing various approaches including community rehabilitation, project management and capacity building of Non-Governmental Organizations 3 (NGOs). (ii) To promote and conduct research in all areas relating to multiple disabilities and to develop trans-disciplinary models and strategies for social rehabilitation to meet various functional needs of diverse groups of people with multiple disabilities, by this Society hereinafter referred to as “the Institute” or through NGOs. (iii) To conduct, sponsor, coordinate or subsidize research into all aspects of the education, rehabilitation, capacity building, independent living of persons with multiple disabilities by the Institute or through NGOs. (iv) To undertake and/or sponsor the training of trainers and professionals in the area of early intervention, early childhood education, special education, vocational training & employment, independent living, community rehabilitation and project management, therapists and such other personnel as may be deemed necessary by the Institute in empowering the persons with multiple disabilities. (v) To manufacture, fabricate, adapt or promote or subsidize the manufacture of prototypes and distribution of any or all aids designed to promote any aspects of the education, therapy and rehabilitation of the persons with multiple disabilities.
Selection Procedure for Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE)- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05-03-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (DSJE):
- Eligible candidates/officers can send the application in the format given in the Annexure-I along with all required certificates/documents.
- Applications of Govt. officers will be routed through proper channel and will be accompanied with (i) Cadre Clearance (ii) Bio-data (in triplicate) in the proforma given at Annexure-I (iii) Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iv) Vigilance Clearance (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer if any, during the last 10 years.
- Applications with full particulars should reach the following address within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
To whom the
application should be sent
Under Secretary (NI)
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
Government of India
Hall No. 507, 5th F loor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05-03-2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017