Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers through recruitment notification – Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 1/2015/DST. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2, ITI Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers Job on or before 17/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH)
Vacancy Name : Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 725 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : CHANDIGARH
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DIRECTORATE OF STATE TRANSPORT, HARYANA, CHANDIGARH, 30-BAYS BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR-17, CHANDIGARH.
Detail of Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers Recruitment:
The applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed application form for engaging them as Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers on fixed remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month in various depots of Haryana Roadways for a period of maximum one year or till the arrival of regular drivers whichever is earlier. 725 vacancies are to be filed up as per part-II of outsourcing policy dated 06.04.2015. The detail is as below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Application fee|
|Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers||725||A candidate must (a) be a citizen of India, (b) be of good moral character (c) be of sound health (d) not have more than one spouse living (e) should have passed matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent and should have a valid HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE with three years of experience reckoned from the date of the issuing date of the HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE. Eligibility shall be determined on the closing date fixed for submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015.||Rs. 12,000/- per month||The candidate shall not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years of age on the last date of submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015. Candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be allowed relaxation in upper age limit as per Haryana Government policies. In case of Ex-serviceman candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by the continuous military service added by three years.||Rs.100/- for general category. Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/EBP category candidate. The fee can be deposited by the candidate in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the candidate has applied, in favour of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways. The details of the cash receipt or DD/BD/Banker Cheque shall be filled in the application form and a self attested photocopy of cash-receipt be attached with the application form. In case the fee is deposited by way of DD/BD/Banker cheque, original document be attached with the application form. Application form without required fee would be summarily rejected. The fee once deposited shall not be refunded in no case.|
Selection Procedure for Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) – Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/9/2015.
- A consolidate merit list based upon the evaluation of Educational qualification and Experience shall be prepared category wise. From the lists so prepared, candidate falling in ten times of numbers of vacancies in a particular category will be called for appearing in driving proficiency tests. The lists of such applicants (falling in ten times numbers of vacancies) will be displayed on the notice board of the depot and shall also be displayed at the site of the said test for the information of the candidates.
- For preparing the above list of eligible candidates depot wise, merit of eligible applicants in Educational qualifications and Experience will form the basis.
How to apply for Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers Vacancy in Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) :
- If some candidate/applicant contests the list so drawn for not including his name in the said list inspite of being eligible in the above given parameter, he will lodge his claim to the General Manager within 15 days of the display of such list on the website of the department and the General Manager will settle the claim within next 7 days and accordingly the new list of those falling in the ten times figure of the vacancies will be drawn and displayed.
- Thereafter the process of conducting proficiency test will be followed at the designated depots strictly in accordance with the existing policy which will comprise of Dug Test, Zig-Zag Test, 8 Shape test-forward & reverse and Road Test.
- The department will not the liable for any compensation on account of injury/loss sustained during the process of proficiency test(s). vi) After each stage of the Driving Proficiency Test, a list of successful candidates will be prepared and signed by the committee members and announced then and there before the candidates based upon the outcome in the proficiency test. A list of successful candidates who qualified all the stages of Driving Proficiency Test will be prepared and signed by all the committee members daily and shall also be displayed on the notice board under intimation to the HQ.
- After all the stages of Driving Proficiency Tests are over for the short listed candidates, the committee will prepare a consolidate list of the candidates for the available vacancies strictly in order of merit (category-wise) duly signed by all the members. viii) Interview will be conducted by the committee which conducted the proficiency tests and merit list will be determined depot-wise and shall be displayed on the website of Transport Department after final approval from the Directorate/Govt.
- The offer of engaging, the selected candidates will be issued by the General Managers concerned only after the results are got approved from the Directorate/Government. The General Manager shall enter into an agreement signed by the selected candidate and by himself in prescribed format under the policy of outsourcing, stating unambiguously therein that it is an agreement for a fixed term and shall automatically cease on the expiry of contract period i.e. maximum one year or till the arrival of regular drivers whichever is earlier without serving any notice. Such contractual engagement shall not confer any claim to the regularization of service or any consequential benefits.
- Other formalities viz. verification of Driving Licences for being genuine, Medical Examination of the successful candidates etc. shall be completed as per the prevalent practice by the respective General Manager before engaging the drivers for driving the buses.
- The department reserves the right to post the engaged driver in any of the depot of Haryana Roadways. Such drivers engaged on contract basis will be entitled to avail one day weekly off and will not be entitled to avail any kind of leave.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/9/2015
Department of State Transport Haryana (DoSTH) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 1/2015/DST.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017