Department of Telecommunications has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. APT/2014-03. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Telecommunications
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 28/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Telecommunications|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ASIA-PACIFIC TELECOMMUNITY 12/49, Soi 5, Chaengwattana Road, Bangkok 10210, Thailand|
Detail of Department of Telecommunications Director Recruitment:
The Asia Pacific Telecommunity (APT) is inviting applications from the competent candidates who are involved in ICT and Telecommunications in national administrations or organizations in Asia Pacific Region, to work for the APT Secretariat in Bangkok, Thailand. The details of the position are as follows:
- Post Title: Director, Project Development
- Classification: Level P-4
- Period of Appointment: One year from the date of commencement, and extendable depending on performance and conduct
- Duty Station: APT Secretariat, Bangkok, Thailand
- Qualifications & Experience: (a) Advanced University Degree in telecommunications, electronics or electrical engineering; (b) Excellent knowledge of telecommunication policy and regulations, and other related activities; (c) More than 10 years in senior positions in a national administration or an organization dealing with telecommunications and ICT in Asia Pacific Region; (d) Good understanding of current development in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in the Asia Pacific Region specially in the developing countries; (e) An advantage of Ability to prepare technical papers and project documents of high standard; (f) Ability to establish rapport with a wide range of people, adjusting approaches to suit different people and cultural situations; (g) Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office; (h) Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Key Purpose of the Job: The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing the APT work programme with a view both to strengthening its position as an effective and powerful promoter of regional telecommunications issues and, as major player in world telecommunications fora. He is also responsible for identifying new technology usages and applications which can be considered for inclusion into Work Programme.
- Expected Tasks and Responsibilities (i) Strategic Leadership: – To be a proactive member of the APT Management team and provide inputs to long term planning for APT’s growth and development; – Provide strategic policy and planning advice and proposals to the Secretary General on matters relating to the implementation of the work programme. (ii) Work Programme Development: – Develop APT annual programme in the areas of current interest of APT members; – Monitor new developments in telecommunications technology and its applications; – Liaise with international organizations on a regular basis for enhancement of work programme. (iii) Work Programme Management: – Supervise all the activities under the work programme in order to ensure efficiently and effectiveness; – Pay attention to members’ satisfaction and concrete outcomes to be produced at all meetings and seminars. (iv) Preparation of project documents, background papers and other analytical reports; (v) Representing the APT in meetings organized by other organizations and at various international forums as directed by the Secretary General;(vi) Organize coordination meetings in major conferences and assemblies of ITU, such as Plenipotentiary Conference (PP), World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC), World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly (WTSA) and World Telecommunication Development Conference (WTDC) (vii) Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Secretary General.
Selection Procedure for Department of Telecommunications- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Department of Telecommunications:
Interested candidates are invited to submit applications along with a duly completed APT Personal History Form to APT Secretariat via email at [email protected] not later than 28 February, 2015. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE NO. APT/2014-03.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Telecommunications|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017