Department of Telecommunications has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2015 – NO.391-59/2015-STG-III. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Telecommunications.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Telecommunications
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Telecommunications , New Delhi – 1
Detail of Department of Telecommunications Member Recruitment:
Subject: Appointment to the post of Member (Technology), Telecom Commission in the Department of Telecommunications madeby Deputation (including short term contract or absorption). 33.3% . I am directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to forward herewith a copy of the advertisement (F.No.1-12015-Admn.I dated NIL for filling up the post of Member (Technology), Telecom Commission which will fall vacant w.e.. 01.08.2015. The applications, if any, received from the eligible officers complete in all respects may be forwarded to the undersigned positively within 35 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News along with their vigilance profile in the 12 point proforma dully filed and verified from their service book along with a certificate that the officer has submitted his Immovable Property Return for the year ending 2014 well on time.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
Degree in Engineering in Electrical or Electronics dnd Electricol Communications of Computer Science from d recognized institution or Universify or Associdfe Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE (Electrical] or Groducife from
Institute of Electronics dnd Telecommunications (IETE)
(II) Working experience of twenty years in the field of Telecommunications.
Technology in Government or Industrial Enferprises including exposure fo dnd knowledge of Inferndtional Telecommunications Union dnd the Law of Inferndfiondl Telecommunicofions Union.
Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communications or Electrical Communications or Telecommunications will be treated as equivalent. .
. Masters Degree in Engineering in Electrical or Electronics dnd Electricol
Communication or Computer Science from a recognized institution of University. . Masters Degree in Management Studies, Masters Degree in Business Administration
Selection Procedure for Department of Telecommunications – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Department of Telecommunications:
- Period of deputation (including Short term confract) in drofher ex-cddre held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organizations Depdrfment of the Centrol Government Sholl ordinarily not to exceed five years. The moximum dge limit for dppointment by deputation (including short term controci) Sholl be not exceeding fifty six (56) years ds on the closing date of receipt of opplications.
- The normal eligibility conditions of maximum dge of fifty six yedrs on date of closing of receipt of dpplication Sholl not be dpplicable in coses of dbsorption. The officers with minimum one years residual service on the date of occurrence of vacancy shall be eligible for dppointment by obsorption. –
- For the purpose of dppointment on deputation or obsorption bosis, the Service rendered on regular basis by an officer prior fo l. l2006 (the date from which the revised pdy Structure based on the 6th Central Pay CommissionCPC) recommendotions has been extended) Shdl be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grode Poy or Pdy Scole extended bosed on the recommendofion of the Pay Commission excepf where there has been merger of more thon one prerevised scole of poy info one grode with d common Grode Poy or Poy Scole, and where this benefit will exfend only for the posts) for which thof Grode Pay or Poy Scole is the normal replacement grade without ony Upgraddfion.
- Applications in the prescribed format ds given below may be submitted through respective Codre Controlling Authorities so ds to redch the Undersigned within 45 days from the dote of publication of this doverfisement clong-with vigilance cledronce, Integrity certificate dnd complete ACR dossiers.
- The candidates who capply for the post will not be ollowed to withdraw their condidofure SUbsequently. –
- The lost dote of receipt of application is 45 days from the date of publication of the ddvertisement in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2014 – NO.391-59/2015-STG-III.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017