Department of Personal and Training (DPT) invites application for the recruitment of Minister (Economic) with Degree holders
Company name :Department of Personal and Training (DPT)
Posts : Minister (Economic)
Qualification : Degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
Details of Post :
It is proposed to fill up the post of Minister (Economic) in the High Commission of India, London (Joint Secretary level), under the Department of Commerce. The following eligibility criteria have been laid down for making selection to the post:
- The officer must have been empanelled to hold Joint Secretary or equivalent post at the Centre.
- The officer must be at least three batches below the batch next to be considered for empanelment as Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
- The officer must have worked for at least two years at the Centre under Central Staffing Scheme.
- The officer must be clear from vigilance angle.
- The officer must not have been debarred for Central Deputation.
- The officer should have at least “Very Good” service record. However, preference would be given to officers who have ‘Outstanding’ service record with a grading of 8 and above.
- The officer must be below 54 years, as on the date of vacancy.
- The officer must not have been on an assignment to foreign/captive post of Government of India earlier.
- The officer should not have been nominated for foreign training or should not be on training or foreign assignment, currently. (x) The officer must not be on study leave or long leave.
- The officer should have prior work experience of Commerce or Agriculture or Industry in the State Government or in the Government of India.
- The officer should have experience in an Economic Ministry of the Government of India.
- Desirable qualifications (i) Experience and/or familiar exposure to international trade. (ii) Experience in bilateral/ international trade negotiations
How to apply:
It is requested that the names of the officers, who possess the mandatory qualifications, as stated above, may be sent to this Department along with their detailed bio-data, CR dossiers and vigilance clearance, within one month from the date of issue of this circular.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DPT|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017