Department of Public Enterprises invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Director with Master Degree holders
Company name : Department of Public Enterprises
Posts : Assistant Director
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18/9/2014
Details of Post :
Subject: Recruitment to fill up one post of Assistant Director (Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-) by deputation (including short term contract) in the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
- I am directed to state that Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises is to fill up one post of Assistant Director (Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-) on deputation basis (including short term contract).
- The scale of pay, job requirements, period of deputation (ISTC), eligibility etc. prescribed for the post have been indicated in the Annexure-I.
- I am to request that the names of suitable officers, who satisfy the job requirements, and other conditions and who are willing and can be spared, may be forwarded to this Department as early as possible and in any case within two months for the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news with their bio-data (8 copies) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure—ll), up to date CR dossier, vigilance clearance, Employer’s NOC, Integrity certificate, Major and Minor penalty statement, in separate sheets. In case orginal ACRs cannot be made available, their copies for the last five years , duly attested may be sent
Invites applications for the post of Assistant Director to be filled on deputation (including short term contract) basis.
- Name of the post Assistant Director
- Number of post 01
- Scale of pay Rs. 15,600-39,100+ grade pay of Rs. 5400/
- Method of Recruitment By deputation (including short term contract)
- Job Requirements To monitor, analyse and evaluate performance of Public Sector Undertakings, develop information systems, conduct studies in the areas of productivity, performance improvement, wage and salary structure.
- Eligibility Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Public sector Undertakings or semi — governments or statutory or autonomous organisation holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with five years regular service in post in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-10500 (revised scale of pay Rs. 9300-34800 PB 2 with Grade Pay 4600) or equivalent; or with eight years regular service in post in the pay scale of Rs. 5500~9000 (revised scale of pay Rs. 9300— 34800 PB 2with Grade Pay 4200)or equivalent; and possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under: Master’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University or equivalent; and Three years experience in analysis of physical and financial performance of Public Enterprises particularly in the field of Mangement and Administration, on organization, evalualion of performance. The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation/contract Period of deputation/contract including period of deputation/contract in another ex-eadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract)/absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
A While on deputation, the officers selected will be governed by the instructions and such other general or special orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Applications in the prescribed proforma (8 copies) should be routed through proper channel to Dr. M. Subbarayan, Director, Department of Puyblic Enterprises, Block No. 14, CGO Complex; Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 1 10003 within two months of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The forwarding authority should send following information /documents alongwith application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017