Department of Revenue has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Indirect Tax Ombudsman through recruitment notification – Department of Revenue Recruitment 2015 – F.No.A-12026/5/2015-Ad. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Indirect Tax Ombudsman job on or before 10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Revenue|
|Vacancy Name||Indirect Tax Ombudsman|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (CAT), Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room No.51-II, North Block, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Department of Revenue Indirect Tax Ombudsman Recruitment:
The vacancy of Indirect Tax Ombudsman in HAG+ Scale of Pay Rs. 75500-80000/- at Mumbai that was circulated vide the Departments O. F.No.. 12026/4/2014-Ad.dated .2.2014 could not be filled up. Therefore, it has been proposed to recirculate the said vacancy. The eligibility criteria as per Indirect Tax Ombudsman Guidelines, 2011 is given in Annexurel.
- Name of the post Indirect Tax Ombudsman
- Scale of pay HAGPay Scale of Rs. 7550080000/-.
- Eligibility Officers who have held a post in the Government of India in the HAG scale of pay of Rs. 67,00079,000 on regular basis for at least one year and shall preferably be a resident of the city where heshe is proposed to be appointed. Heshe shall be a serving officer (as on the last date for receipt of applications) preferably of the Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise). When appointed as Ombudsman, the officer, if he/she is still in service under the Government of India, shall seek retirement from Government service, before entering upon the office as an Ombudsman.
Selection Procedure for Department of Revenue – Indirect Tax Ombudsman:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Indirect Tax Ombudsman vacancy in Department of Revenue:
pplications of only such officers will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio-data in the proforma at AnnexureII (ii) clear photocopies of the upto-date CRAPAR dossier of the officer containing CRAPARs of atleast last ten years duly attested by a Group A officer (iii) cadre clearance at AnnexureIII (iv) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle as in AnnexureIV and (v) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years.
All eligible and willing officers are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma to the cadre controlling authorities by 10.03.2015. The officers who had applied earlier in response to the Departments O. F.No.. 12026/4/2014-Ad.dated .2.2014 are also required to apply afresh.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
Department of Revenue Recruitment 2015 – F.No.A-12026/5/2015-Ad.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Revenue|
|Other Central Government jobs|