Department of Revenue invites application for the recruitment of Additional Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Department of Revenue
Posts :Additional Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 9/18/2014
Details of Post :
Filling up the posts of Additiona Director in the Financial Intelligence Unit, lnclia (FlU-lND) under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue at New Delhi, on deputation basis — regarding.
- The undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to flit up some posts of Additionai Director in the PB 4 37400-BTOOO) with Grade Pay of Rs.8700 in the Financiai lnteiiigence Unit-indie (FIU-IND), under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue at New Delhi, on deputation
- FlU-IND has been set up by the Government of India vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue’s Office Memorandum dated 18″” November 2004 to coordinate and strengthen the collection and sharing of financial intelligence through an effective national, regional and global network to combat money laundering and reiated crimes. The FlU-IND is the central national agency responsible for receiving. processing, analyzing and disseminating information relating to suspect financial transactions. lt receives prescribed information from various entities in the financial sector under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 (PMLA) and in appropriate cases‘ disseminates information to relevant er’iforcernentll intelligence agencies, and regulators of the financial sector.
- The following categories of officers are eligibte for applying for the post of Additional Director:
Officers of All India Services! Central Services:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadref department; or (iii With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600~39100} with Grade Pay of Rs.?600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- Possessing the foilowing educational qualification and experience: (i) A Bacheior’s degree from a recognized university; (ii) Twelve years’ experience in relevant fields, namely, administration or financial and economic administration or law or company law or economic laws such as money iaundering or capital market or auditing or enforcement of laws or investigation and prosecution or tax administration or regulatory mechanism or information technology.
Note : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age~limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
The pay & allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY :
Willing and eligible officers should send their applications for the post in the enclosed format through the cadre controlling authority, addressed to the Under Secretary (ES Cell}, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue. Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi410001, within 45 days from the date of issue of this OM .
The Cadre Controlling Authority may ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility conditions specified above and also verify the particulars furnished by the applicants, before granting cadre clearance. Once cadre clearance is given, it will be presumed that the eligibility conditions are fulfilled and particulars are correct. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
The Cadre Controlling Authority, while forwarding the application must enclose vigilance clearance including whether disciplinary case is pending or being contemplated against the officer, Majori’ Minor penalty statement for the last 10 years, Integrity Certificate & ACRsf APARs for the last available five years. In case photocopies of ACRs! APARs are being forwarded, the same may please be attested.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/18/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Revenue||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|