Department of Revenue invites application for the recruitment of Junior Analyst with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Department of Revenue
Posts :Junior Analyst
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/1/2014
Details of Post :
Filling up of the post of Junior Analyst (Anti Smuggling) in the Department of Revenue 0n deputation basis – Reg.
- It is proposed to prepare a panel of suitable officers for filling up of the post of Junior Analyst (AS) in the Department of Revenue, on usual deputation terms & conditions. The post carries a pay of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-(Revised) plus usual allowances. The person selected for this post shall have the option to either draw the scale of the post of Junior Analyst (AS) or his grade pay in the parent office plus Deputation (Duty) Allowances as per the existing instructions of the Department of Personnel & Training. The period of deputation is for three years period.
- The officers of the Central Government With following qualifieations/ experience are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Analyst(AS), who
- are holding analogous posts; or
- have two years” service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/» (Pay Band -2 ofRs. 9,30034800/-); or
- have six years’s service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200(Pay Bandi2 of Rs. 930034800/-); and possess experience in one or more of the following items according to the requirement of the post (to be indicated at the time of each recruitment); (a) experience in Customs & Central Excise appraisement and assessment; (b) familiarity with the Central Excise procedures and control over excise able duties; (c) experience in statistics and research work; (d) experience of work in the field of Narcotics Department
- All the Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India are requested to forward the applications of the eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, in the enclosed pro-formal to this Department along with the following documents/ certificates Within 60(sixty days) of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News
- Up-to-date CR Dossiers containing last five year’ ACRs or photocopies ofthc ACR duly attested by a Class-I officer;
- Cadre Clearance;
- Integrity Certificate;
- Vigilance clearance; and
- A certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty has been imposed upon the candidate during the last 10 years.
HOW TO APPLY :
All the eligible and interested officers are requested to forward the application to the undersigm—‘sd= in the eneiosed proforma, within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular. It should be noted that upon selection, and offer of appointment, the applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their names and will be required to report for duty at a very short notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/1/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Revenue||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016