Department of Science and Technology (DST) invites application for the recruitment of Despatch Rider with 10th/ +2 Pass holders
Company name :Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Posts :Despatch Rider
Qualification : 10th/ +2 Pass
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/-pm
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 04.01.2015
Details of Post :
- Name of the post : Despatch Rider
- Classification : General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazatted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale : P.B-I of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- No. of post : Two
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation/ Re-employment/ Absorption.
- Eligibility : By deputation/absorption:- From amongst the Group ‘C’ (erstwhile Gr.’D’) employees in the DST, failing which from regular Despatch Rider/ Group ‘C’ (erstwhile Gr.’D’) employees from the other Ministers/Departments of the Central Government who possess the qualifications and experience prescribed for the direct recruitment.
- Qualification for the direct recruit :- (a) Possessing of valid driving license for motor cycle/autorickshow. (b) Two years experience in driving motorcycle/ autorickshow. (c) Knowledge of motor cycle/autorickshow mechanism (The incumbent should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicles.) (d) Ability to read English and Hindi/Regional Language of the area in which the concerned organization is situated.
- Desirable:- (a) Eighth standard pass. (b) Experience as Home Guards/Civil Volunteers.
- For Ex-servicemen By deputation/re-employment:- The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may continued on reemployment. (Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately before this appointment in the Department of Science and Technology shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age for appointment for deputation shall not exceed 56 years.)
- Job Responsibility:- 1. Delivery of letters/files/correspondences etc. within Ministries/Departments and other offices of Government of India by driving himself van provided by this Department. 2. Any other task assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply on or before 04/01/2015
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 04.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DST|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017