Department of Science and Technology invites online application for the recruitment of INSPIRE Scholarship for Any Post Graduate holders
Company name : Department of Science and Technology
Posts : INSPIRE Scholarship
Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : NA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for `Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)‟, a component of INSPIRE. Total of 10,000 scholarships are available annually under SHE. The scholarships are limited only to the candidates who have passed Class XII in the year 2014 from various recognized Indian State and Central Boards and studying courses in natural/ basic sciences at three years B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), four years B.S and five years integrated M.Sc./M.S programs in any UGC recognized College/ University/ Institutions in India. The Scheme in its current format does not include courses in engineering, medicine, technology and other professional or technical or applied science courses.
- Eligibility : The eligibility of candidates will be based on a) performance in Board Examinations within the cut-off threshold (top 1%) for each State or Central Board Examination in the year 2014 at Class XII level as listed in Table 1 and/ or b) performance in any of the specified Competitive Examinations within stipulated cut off ranks and recipient of various scholarships and medals (Table 2 & Table 3). The eligible candidate must be already enrolled into a valid degree level course in natural / basic sciences within the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship (Table 4) at any UGC recognized College or University or National Institute in India. Receipt of Eligibility Note or Eligibility Certificate on INSPIRE Scholarship from respective Board is not mandatory as an eligibility criteria to apply and also do not guarantee the Scholarship. Moreover, top 1% Cut-off of previous year (2013) given in Table 1 would only be used for guidelines purpose
- Value & Type of Support : Each eligible candidate will receive scholarship valued at Rs.80,000 annually. The cash value payable to the SHE scholarship holder is Rs.60,000 per annum along with a summer time attachment fee of Rs.20,000 which will be paid for undertaking summer time research project
- Duration of the Support : Selected candidates will be supported for a maximum period of five years starting from 1st year course in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), BS and integrated course leading to M.S. or M.Sc. or till completion of the course, whichever is earlier. Continuation of the scholarship for selected candidates is based on performance in the examinations conducted and certified by the institution imparting education
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates who have passed Class XII Board Examination in the year 2014 (only) [as per Table 1 for Board examination based eligibility or as per Table 2 or Table 3 for Competitive Examination based eligibility or having Eligibility Certificate or Eligibility Note for 2014 Board Examination issued by the respective Board (not mandatory)] must apply in the prescribed format along with the documents listed below. THE APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH ON-LINE MODE ONLY. NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED OTHER THAN THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
To apply On-line, please visit the website: http://www.online-inspire.gov.in and follow the process prescribed therein. The On-line application submission process shall commence from 1 st August 2014 (10-00 hrs) and shall end on 31st October 2014 (17-00 hrs). Please click the link below to download the guidelines for filling up On-line applications: http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/ guidelineforSHE_Online. pdf After the On-line submission of application, the applicant must obtain a print out of the submitted application for his/her records. Please do not send the application or any other documents by Post. The following points may be observed by the applicant very carefully.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
- The applicant’s own valid and functional email address must be used for submission of the On-line application. The status of the application will be informed to the applicant’s email that is registered in the On-line portal.
- DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION. Please ensure that all aspects of the application are correct before submitting. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Any legal proceedings in respect to any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or application can be lodged only in Delhi Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums and Delhi Courts / Tribunal/ Forums only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any case / dispute.
PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENTS WHO HAVE PASSED CLASS XII EXAMINATION IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS NEED NOT APPLY NOW.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From DST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017