Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Punjab invites application for the recruitment of Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group – B) with Graduate educational background
Company name :Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Punjab
Posts :Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group – B)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.10300 – 34800/- p.m
No of Post : 43
Last date to apply : 07/10/2014
Details of Post :
Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group – B):
- Name of the Post: Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group – B)
- No. of Posts: 43.
- Scale of Pay: 10300 – 34800+4200 Grade Pay
- Eligibility : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Punjabi passed at the level of Matric or equivalent
- Age Criteria:- The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 18 years and should not have attained the age of 38 years on the first day of January, 2014. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be older than 38 years as on the 1st January, 2014.
FEE:- Candidates belonging to SC and Disabled category are required to pay an amount of Rs 500/-(Rs. Five hundred only) and all other candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-(Rs. One thousand only) as test fee in cash through challan generated upon submission of on-line application. Applications not accompanied by prescribed fee shall stand rejected.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Form and other details are available at the Department website www.punjabscholarships.gov.in and can be filled w.e.f. 15-09-2014.Last date for receipt of online applications will be 07-10-2014. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The website for receipt of application will be closed on 07-10-2014. No manual application shall be entertained.Candidate can apply only under one reserved category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised can vary.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional.
- Candidates belonging to SC Category and disabled category are required to deposit fee of Rs. 500/-. All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or Incomplete applications will be rejected without intimation.
- Candidate is required to upload one scanned photograph and scanned signatures with the online application form. (In jpg format size max. of 100 KB each)
- Written test will be held tentatively in November, 2014. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website. The link to print Admit Cards would be sent to all candidates through their registered email. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the department website for updates and information from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/ interview.
- The candidates selection on basis of merit list shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of counseling. Government/ Semi Government employees will be required to bring No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of counseling.
- Online Application Form Available from 15.09.2014
- Last date of Registration 07.10.2014
- Last date for payment of Fee in the Bank 10.10.2014
- Date of Examination To be announced later
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Punjab||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|