Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Job Location : Jodhpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), NH65, Bhagat Ki Kothi, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Detail Of Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) Consultant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant||NA||Graduate, Post Graduate||Rs-40,000/-pm||70 years|
- The responsibility of consultant would be to assists in developing and executing research studies especially for the tribal population.
- The selected incumbent may have to travel within country.
- The remuneration payable to consultant would be Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) per month (consolidated).
- No other benefit/facility will be given.
- The candidate should have 7 years experience in Research/Teaching/Management after completion of post graduation in Life Science, Sociology, Home science and Anthropology.
- The age of candidate should be less then 70 years. The candidate selected will be appointed on contract basis for an initial period for one year and further extension will be considered as per the needs of DMRC.
Selection Procedure For Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 04/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Consultant vacancy in Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC):
- Walk-in-Interview will be held for the consultant on Contract basis under Tribal Health Research Unit at Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur on 4th August, 2015 at 11.00 A.M.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending walk-in- interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/08/2015
VENUE :Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), NH65, Bhagat Ki Kothi, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005