Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior/ Senior Research Fellow on or before 15/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV)
Vacancy Name :Junior/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore
Detail Of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The Insertion device based science laboratory at school of Physics, DAVV is looking for to recruit a JRF or SRF in a SERB,DST sponsored research project entitled “Magnetic measurement studies on PPM & Hybrid undulator by stretched wire method”. The IDD group carries out studies in all aspects of free electron laser theory. It also has activities on undulator fabrication and measurement with Hall probe and Pulsed wire bench. Now it plans to develop a stretched wire bench for undulator field integral measurement studies.
- Responsibilities: As a member of the group He/She is accountable for: Developing and operating stretched wire measurement bench Providing user support to other fellow colleagues conducting independent research Preparing documentation Representing workshops/ conferences whenever required Working flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, is a requirement of the position.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.sc ( Physics ) /M.sc ( Applied Physics) with minimum 60% of marks .Two years research experience is required for appointment at SRF level.
- Desirable qualification: and should possess considerable experience in the application electromagnetic theory and good computing hand. Working experience on undulator/FEL/IFEL theory with good publication will be added adavantage.
- Remuneration: Rs 25,000/ per month + HRA+ MA for Net-JRF qualified applicants and subjected to SERB,DST and University approval.
Selection Procedure For Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV):
Please submit a resume along with professional references,marksheets,date of birth certificates and other academic details in confidence, to email@example.com . Applications will be considered till August 15, 2015 . While all applicants are thanked for their interests, only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and No TA & DA will be paid to attend the interview
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/08/2015