Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RCOM Chair Professor/ Attender through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job RCOM Chair Professor on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)
Vacancy Name : RCOM Chair Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25 Laks Per Annum
Job Location : Gandhi Nagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
Detail Of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) RCOM Chair Professor Recruitment:
DA-IICT is a leading academic institution in India, with well-established bachelors, masters and doctoral programs in the field of information and communication technologies. Established in 2001 by the Reliance group, it is widely seen as an institution “with a difference” in terms of its academic programs, faculty profiles and overall ambience. DA-IICT is the first institution in the country to have started a bachelors program in computational science. DAIICT is seeking candidates for the position of RCOM Chair Professor of Computational Science to augment its existing teaching and research programs.
- Profile of the Chair: The position of Chair professor shall be held by an eminent person from academia or industry having a broad perspective of the computational science field. The Chair is a full-time position with the following responsibilities: To provide academic and technical leadership in computational science. To initiate research and development projects in an area of computational science. To undertake curriculum design activities as may be appropriate to computational science. To provide expert guidance and mentoring to faculty and students working in areas of computational science.
- Requirements: Candidates should fulfill the requirements for appointment at the professor level. Excellent academic qualifications with a strong publication record are expected. The successful candidate is expected to have a nationally visible profile in at least one area of computational science. The position of Chair professor will commence in the 2015-16 academic session and will run for three years. The age
at the time of appointment of Chair Professor should not exceed 60 years. The incumbent is required to submit half-yearly progress reports to the Institute highlighting the major achievements in research, teaching, and supervision of doctoral students.
- Emoluments: The Chair professor will be offered a gross salary of Rs 25.00 lakh per annum plus furnished accommodation and vehicle as perks. It will provide scholarships to two doctoral students who will work under the Chair in an area of computational science. In addition, the Chair professor will be offered a contingency grant of Rs. 1.00 lakh per year and a travel grant of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per year, as per Institute norms.
Selection Procedure For Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) – RCOM Chair Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For RCOM Chair Professor Vacancy in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT):
Interested candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae along with a statement of their accomplishments in the field of computational science, to [email protected] The Institute will consider applications from interested candidates as well as nominations received from distinguished academics and eminent persons. The closing date for receiving applications/nominations is May 30, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016