Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004.
Detail Of Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||01 Post||M.Sc, Ph.d||Rs-20,000-25,000/-pm||NA|
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry Specialization)
- Qualification required: M.Sc. in chemistry with specializations as mentioned above with at least 55% marks. NET/SLET/Ph.D. will be preferred
- salary (consolidated): Rs 20,000-per-month for candidates having qualification and Rs. 25,000-per month for candidates having qualification.as above.
- contract duration: As per rules of the University.
Selection Procedure For Dibrugarh University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 05/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
A walk-in-interview will be held on usus 2015 at 11.00 am for the following posts on contract basis in the Department of Chemistry D. U
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/08/2015
VENUE :Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017