Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : DU/DE/PKG/ADVT./CONT. APPT/2015/. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 5/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 5/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Dept. of Education Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh, ASSAM.
Detail of Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
A Walk-in Interview will be held at 11.00 AM on Tuesday, the 5 th of August, 2015 in the Office of the HoD: Department of Education, Dibrugarh University for 1 (one) Post of Assistant Professor on contract basis with the following qualification. The appointment is purely temporary and may be terminated at any point of time, without prior notice.
- Name of the Post : Assistant Professor (Contractual)
- Essential Qualification : M.A in English with UGC Norms M. Ed with minimum of 55% marks NET / SLET/SET Specialization : Open
- Desirable Qualification : Ph.D. Degree in Education with subject Specialization.
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 5/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall ordinarily accompany an application for the post.
- The applicant must possess the minimum qualification for respective posts, as specified above, with a good academic record having at least 55% of the marks at the Masters Degree level in the subject concerned.
- The applicant must have proficiency both in Assamese and English
Interested candidates will have to submit their Bio-data and attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials, along with the original certificates of qualification for verification. They will also have to deposit a Registration fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One Hundred, only) and register their names for the Interview on the 5 th of August 2015 latest by 10.30 A.M. No T.A and D.A is admissible for the purpose of the Walk-in Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 5/8/2015
Dept. of Education Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh, ASSAM.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO. : DU/DE/PKG/ADVT./CONT. APPT/2015/.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017