Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : DU/PT/IU-PF/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-12,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Detail Of Dibrugarh University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.d||Rs-12,000-25,000/-pm||NA|
Advertisement for the position of JRF in the Department of Petroleum Technology
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA (10% of Basic) + Medical (Rs. 600/-) [with GATE/NET/M.Tech qualified] and
- Rs. 12,000/- +HRA (10% of Basic) [without GATE/NET/M.Tech qualified]
- Candidate with basic qualification of B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering/ M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry may apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having or pursuing (4th or final Semester students only) M.Tech in Petroleum Technology and has a desire to pursue PhD in the field of Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- Candidates with research experience and publications will be desirable.
Selection Procedure For Dibrugarh University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
- Applications are invited for an interview to be held in the Department of Petroleum Technology, Dibrugarh University on 9 th July 2015 (Thursday) at 10 A.M. for two temporary positions of JRFs in an UGC sponsored, Government of India funded Indo-US project F.No. 194-1/2009(IC), entitled, ‘’Foam assisted CO2 flooding for the Depleted Reservoirs of Upper Assam Basin and in Candidate Reservoir in Louisiana‘’.
- Candidates are to send the duly filled soft copy of their biodata in the Biodata Format of Candidate attached herewith on or before 7/7/15 (Tuesday) to the Project Director-India through Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/07/2015
VENUE :Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Reference: Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : DU/PT/IU-PF/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016