Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Staff Nurses Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Dibrugarh University,Dibrugarh
Detail of Dibrugarh University Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for a walk-in interview on 15th Oct 2015 at 11.00 AM at the Department of Chemistry, DU, for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow (PF) in a DST-SERB sponsored project entitled “Design and Exploration of Hydrophilic Schiff-base ligands for palladium catalyzed organic reactions in aqueous media”
- Eligibility: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with Inorganic Chemistry Specialization.
- Fellowship: JRF (with NET/GATE qualified): Rs. 25,000/- (for first two years); Rs. 28,000/- (third year onwards) PF (without NET/GATE qualified): Rs. 14,000/- (for first two years); Rs. 16,000/- (third year onwards)
- Duration: Three years
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Vacancy in Dibrugarh University
The candidates are requested to submit their CV mentioning details about educational qualifications, address, telephone no., email, research experience (if any), publications, etc. by email to the Principal Investigator (PI). The last date of submission of application by email is 12th Oct. 2015. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. No separate call letter will be issued for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/10/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017