Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 –Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23.09.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs. 12,000 p.m.
Job Location : Across India
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23.09.2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dibrugarh University , Across India
Detail Of Dibrugarh University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for a Walk –in-interview for one (1) post of Project Fellow in a DeitY Sponsored Project entitled ”Multiuser MIMO in 3GPP LTE standard using Soft computing tools” at the Dept. of ECE, DUIET, Dibrugarh University to be held on 23.09.2015 (Wednesday). The appointment will be on contract basis initially for one year, may be extended based on performance.
- Essential Qualification: – First Class B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc in ECE/EEE/ETE/CSE with strong programming skill in MATLAB, C, C++.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidate with project experience on Communication System Design will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For Dibrugarh University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23.09.2015.
- Application & Selection procedure: Candidates have to appear in the walk-in interview in person along with CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications and experience. Candidates are requested to submit two passport size photographs and photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Selection will be based on the Academic career and performance of the candidate in the interview. Interview call letter will not be sent to candidates separately.
Walk in Procedure For Project Fellow vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
- Interested candidates must report to Ms. Parismita Gogoi, Assistant Professor & PI, DeitY Project, Dept. of ECE, DUIET at 10.30 AM on the date of the interview. Advance copy of CV may be sent to [email protected]
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23.09.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017