Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. DU/Anth/DRS/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.A, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellows on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name :Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 786 004, Assam
Detail Of Dibrugarh University Project Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the two posts of Project Fellows on purely temporary basis in the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University, Assam to work in the UGC sponsored SAP-DRS (Phase III) Research Project entitled, (i) A Study on Women’s Reproductive Health and Nutritional Status among Some Ethnic Groups of Upper Assam, and (ii) Clinical Implications of Haemoglobinopathies on Population Health: A Study on Few Ethnic Groups of Upper Assam.
- Qualification: Essential Qualification: M.Sc. / M.A. in Anthropology having specialization in Physical Biological Anthropology and securing at least 60.00% marks at the P.G.level.
- Desirable Qualification: NET/SLET/SET/Ph.D in Anthropology with experience in the field and laboratory work on haemoglobinopathies.
- Nature of Duties: Need to do intensive fieldwork, collect demographic, nutritional anthropometric data, blood samples and other relevant bioanthropological information from remote areas, besides sample analysis at Departmental Laboratory whenever required.
- Fellowship Amount: As per UGC, New Delhi
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on 1 January 2015.
Selection Procedure For Dibrugarh University – Project Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellows Vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
Typed application stating (a) Name; (b) Address, telephone number and E-mail ID; (c) Parents / Spouse’s Names; (d) Date of Birth; (e) Educational Qualifications; (f) Research Publications, if any and (g) Work experience, if any along with attested copies of all documents / testimonials addressed to Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 786 004, Assam should reach to Prof. Sarthak Sengupta, Coordinator, UGC SAP-DRS Programme (III Phase), Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 786 004, Assam on or before 20th August, 2015. Short listed candidates shall have to appear before a Selection Committee at their own cost. They will also have to deposit a Registration fees of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One hundred only) and register their names for the Interview as and when called for.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. DU/Anth/DRS/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017