Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. DU/Anth/Dept/Circular/2015. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Post
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Detail Of Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||03 Post||M.A, M.Sc, Ph.d||Rs-20,000-25,000/-pm||NA|
- Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University for 3 (three) Post of Assistant Professor on contract basis with the following qualification.
- Specialization: Post 1: Physical Anthropology Post 2: Social Anthropology Post 3: Prehistoric Anthropology
- Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month (for candidates having NET/SET/Ph.D) : Rs.20,000/- per month (for candidates not having NET/SET/Ph.D)
- Essential Qualification :M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Desirable Qualification : NET / SLET/SET /Ph.D. Degree in Anthropology.
Selection Procedure For Dibrugarh University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 05/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or served must accompany an application for the post.
- The applicant must possess the minimum qualification for the post, as specified above, with a good academic record throughout.
- Interested candidates will have to submit their Bio-data and attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials, along with the original certificates of qualification for verification.
- The appointment is purely temporary and may be terminated at any point of time, without prior notice.
- They will also have to deposit a Registration fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One Hundred, only) and register their names for the Interview on the 5th of August 2015 latest by 10.30 A.M. No T.A and D.A is admissible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/08/2015
VENUE : Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Reference: Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. DU/Anth/Dept Circular /2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017