Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on August 5, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dibrugarh University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs. 20,000-25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: August 5, 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh-786 004 Assam
Company Profile :
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta at a distance of about five kilometres to the south of the premier town of Dibrugarh in the eastern part of Assam as well as India. The University is located in a campus of 203 hectares out of which 74.3 hectares are under tea plantation
Detail of Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on Date 05.08.2015 at 11.00 am for the following posts on contract basis in the Department of Chemistry, D.U.
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry Specialization)
- Number of Posts: Three (3)
- Qualification required: (1) M.Sc. in Chemistry with specializations as mentioned above with at least 55% marks. (2) NET/SLET/Ph.D. will be preferred
- Salary (Consolidated): Rs 20,000/- PM for candidates having qualification (1) and Rs. 25,000/- PM for candidates having qualification (2) as above.
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on August 5, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
Contract duration: As per rule of the University. (Prof. Pankaj Das) HoD, Chemistry Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh-786004 Assam
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : August 5, 2015
Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh-786 004 Assam