Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. A-1/2015 DATED 09/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Vacancy Name||Director & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-67,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY DIBRUGARH – 786 004 ASSAM|
Detail of Dibrugarh UniversityDirector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed form of the University are invited (along with 07 nos. photocopies of applications) from the intending eligible candidates having UGC norms with uniformly good academic career for the following posts on Project Mode contract basis in the Centre for Women’s Studies, D.U., so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30/01/2015.
- For Director (Professor): One Post.
- An eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in post-graduate teaching, and / or experience in research at the University/National Level Institutions, including experience of guiding research successfully at doctoral level, or An Outstanding scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge.
- Preference will be given to women candidates with Ph.D in Women’s Studies/Social Sciences and Humanities with experience in teaching/research, continuing education, filed action etc., in Women’s Studies with publication on Women’s Issues/Women’s Studies.
- Desirable: The Candidate should be known for contributions on extension, curriculum development in Women’s Studies, and possess imitative to put into practice innovative programmes and structures and capacity to build relationship within the university, other department/colleges/NGOs and Women’s Studies Centers.
- For Associate Professor: One Post. Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. ii. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. iv. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. v. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC’s revised Regulation of minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers June, 2010. Desirable: The Candidate should have contributions towards extension, curriculum development in Women’s Studies.
- For Assistant Professor : Two Posts. Good academic record with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 points scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at Master degree in Social Science/ Humanities/ Women’s Studies. The candidates should have cleared NET/SLET. Desirable: Previous experience in teaching, research, extension and filed action in Women’s Studies / issues.
- For Research Associate : One Post. Masters degree in Social Science/Humanities/Women’s Studies with 55% of marks at Post Graduate level. The candidate should have cleared NET/SLET. Desirable: Experience of research in Social Science/ Humanities / Women’s Studies.
Pay Band :
- Director (Professor) Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 +AGP Rs. 10,000/-
- Associate Professor Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 +AGP Rs. 9,000/-
- Assistant Professor Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 +AGP Rs. 6,000/-
- Research Associate Rs. 12,000 – 40,000 + GP Rs. 5,900/-
- Research Assistant Rs. 12,000 – 40,000 + GP Rs. 5,400/
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University- Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
Applications with attested copies of all testimonials with Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- only in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code 2051), to be received by the undersigned on or before 30/01/2015. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Application form may be downloaded from the University website: www.dibru.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. A-1/2015 DATED 09/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Dibrugarh University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|