Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC./M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deptt. of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University – 786 004|
Detail of Dibrugarh University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is lying vacant in the Department of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, Assam to work under a Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) funded Major Research Project on a title,
- The tenure of that Project will be three years or up to the termination of Project by the MoES in case of discontinuation.
- A monthly fellowship amount ofRs 16,000 + 12% HRA will be admissible.
- ‘Rare Earth Metal abundances in certain Pan-African granitoids of Karbi Hills, Assam: their prospect examination’
- Application must accompany attested copies of testimonials and all other relevant documents.
- The candidate must be having a First class or higher second class M.Sc./ M.Tech. Degree in Applied Geology/ Geology from a recognized university. Candidates having NET qualification will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dibrugarh University :
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper with necessary bio-data, stating name of candidate, father’s name, home address, address for communication, e. mail i.d., telephone number, academic qualifications, working experience if any, Caste certificate etc. to the undersigned on or before 30.12. 2014. Deptt. of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University- 786 004 09864230298 (M); E. Mail: [email protected] having good academic records and waiting for Final Results may also apply. No T.A.ID.A. is admissible to appear in the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|