Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – NO.DU/EST-B/SC/956/1996/ . Candidates who have completed Degree/ B.Pharm/ B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher on or before 19/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Pharma/ B.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh|
Detail of Dibrugarh University Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed form are invited from the intending qualified and competent candidates for the posts of (A) Laboratory Assistant, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University and (B) Assistant Teacher (Arts) on contract basis in the Dibrugarh University Model School to reach the undersigned on or before.19.01.2015
Laboratory Assistant : 01 (one) post: (Unreserved)
- Salary Rs. 8,000-35,000+ GP 4,300/- p.m.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in B. Pharm.
- Desirable : Capable of handling sophisticated analytical instruments.
Assistant Teacher (Arts) contract basis —-2 (two) posts
- Salary Rs. 8,000/- (eight thousand fixed) p.m.
- One post reserved for ST (P) and other post reserved for S.C.
- Education Qualification: (a) Bachelor Degree with major in Assamese having B. Ed. Degree from any recognized University for reserved post of ST (P). (b) Bachelor Degree with major in any Arts subjects having B. Ed. Degree from any recognized University for reserved post of SC
- Desirable: Preference will be given to the TET qualified candidates having teaching experience in High School standard in Assamese medium.
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Laboratory Assistant/ Assistant Teacher Vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
Prescribed form for the above posts can be obtained from the Section Officer (Establishment Branch – B, Dibrugarh University) either personally or by depositing Rs.300/- for Post No. (A) and Rs. 100/- for Post No. (B) in Cash Counter, Dibrugarh University or through Bank Draft in favour of REGISTRAR, DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA,DIBRGUGARH UNIVERSITY BRANCH (code 2051). The eligible candidates will be called for interview through call letters. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible. N.B.: The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and terminable at any time without assigning any reason thereof. Age should not be below 18 years and above 38 years as on 01.01.2015. Relaxation of upper limit of age in case of ST, SC and OBC candidates will be as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/01/2015
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – NO.DU/EST-B/SC/956/1996/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017