Dibrugarh University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Programmes through recruitment notification – Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO: DU/DR-A/11-1-12-1/15/02. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dibrugarh University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Ph.D Programmes Job on or before 23.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Vacancy Name||Ph.D Programmes|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dibrugarh University, National Highway 37, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004|
Detail of Dibrugarh University Ph.D Programmes Recruitment:
- Ph.D : Applied Geology, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Life-Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Petroleum Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physics, Sociology, Statistics, Philosophy.
- Eligibility : Post-graduates with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and qualified in DURAT or NET- JRF.
- Candidates seeking exemption from DURAT under Clause 8(i) of the Dibrugarh University Regulations for the Research Councils and for the Degree of the Ph.D. should apply through the proper channel.
Application Fee :
The filled-in Application Forms shall have to be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dibrugarh University” in State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code No. 2051) as Application Fee.
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University – Ph.D Programmes Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Ph.D Programmes Vacancy in Dibrugarh University:
- The downloadable Application Forms along with the relevant information are available in the Dibrugarh University website: www. dibru.ac.in. The University Office shall not issue the Application Form.
- The duly filled-in Application Forms (along with the relevant supporting documents) shall have to be submitted at the Office of the Head of the Teaching Department or the Director of the Centre for Studies concerned.
- The filled-in Application Forms shall have to be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dibrugarh University” in State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code No. 2051) as Application Fee. The Application Fee may also be deposited at the University Cash Counter, the receipt of which shall have to be enclosed with the filled-in Application Form.
- The last date for submission of the filled-in Application Form is 23.01.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.01.2015
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO: DU/DR-A/11-1-12-1/15/02.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Dibrugarh University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017