Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/09/2015 to 11/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW)
Vacancy Name : Lab Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Diploma, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Varanasi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/09/2015 to 11/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Hospital, DLW, Varanasi.
Detail Of Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) Lab Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 03
- Name of the Posts: 1. Lab Assistant 2. Staff Nurse 3. Health Visitor (Multi-Purpose)
- Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18 to 34 years for S.No-1, between 20 to 39 years for S.No-2, between 18 to 31 years for S.No-3. Age relaxations will be applicable for SC/ ST & OBC candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th Class with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) for S.No-1, Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing) for S.No-2, 12th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University with Multipurpose workers course from institutes recognized by Central/ State governments for S.No-3.
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-1: 09-09-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-2: 10-09-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-3: 11-09-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Registration Timings: 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Selection Procedure For Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) – Lab Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 09/09/2015 to 11/09/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Walkin Procedure For Lab Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW):
- Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application in prescribed format & all relevant documents on 09, 10 & 11-09-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview. The candidate would have to stay next day. At the time of Interview candidate will require to produce Original Certificate with the attested copies of Educational/Technical/Experience qualification in prescribed format. SC/ST/OBC candidate will also produce original caste-certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed format. The list of selected candidate will be published on notice board of this office.
- The selected candidate will have no right for regular appointment against the post.
- The contract period of Lab Assistant will be upto 30.06.2016 from the date of joining. Candidate has freedom to break the contract by giving 14 days prior notice to administration. The service may be terminated any time by the administration without any prior notice or any reason.
- Selected candidate will has work as like regular Lab Assistant. He should be perform routine work as well as casual work, whenever required. During contract
period, the selected candidate will not allow to engage himself/herself in another job on part time or regular basis.
- SC/ST & OBC candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit of five years and three Years respectively as per rules.
- Candidate will have to follow the instruction issued on time to time, in addition to above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/09/2015 to 11/09/2015
VENUE : Central Hospital, DLW, Varanasi.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016