Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant through recruitment notification – Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) Recruitment – 27/85E/MEDI./POLICY/01. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on Lab Assistant 10.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||15/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW), Varanasi|
Detail of Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) Lab Assistant Recruitment:
- Two Posts of Lab Assistant at Central Hospital DLW/Varanasi is proposed to engage on contract basis through walk-in-Interview.
- Educational/ Technical Qualification : Matriculation with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent
- Age :Applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 33 years on date of notification. SC/ST & OBC candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit of five years and three Years respectively as per rules.
- Medical Category: C-2
- Period : The contract period will be upto 30.06.2015 .
- Remuneration : fixed amount of @Rs.10970/- per month
Terms & conditions for appointment of Lab Assistant on contract basis:-
- The contract period of Lab Assistant will be upto 30.06.2015 from the date of joining.
- The candidate will have to produce his/her original educational/ technical/ Experience certificates at the time of Interview. SC/ ST/ OBC candidate will also produce original caste-certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed format.
- During contract period, the selected candidate will not allow to engage himself/herself in another job on part time or regular basis.
- The selected candidate will have no right for regular appointment against the post.
- Candidate has freedom to break the contract by giving 14 days prior notice to administration.
- The service may be terminated any time by the administration without any prior notice or any reason.
- After completion of one year satisfactory work candidate will be eligible for one set Pass for himself and his family.
- Candidate will govern by the instructions of Railway board’s letter no. E(NG)11/2004/RC-4/SC/2 dated 19.07.05.
- The Lab Assistant appointed on contract basis shall work as regular Lab Assistant.
- Selected Candidate will be given two days casual leave in a month.
- Alongwith disposal of routine work will have to be performed if there is any need.
- Candidate will have to follow the instruction issued on time to time, in addition to above.
Selection Procedure for Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) – Lab Assistant Post:
- Written Test will be held on 15/01/2015.
- The list of selected candidate will be published on notice board of this office
Walkin Procedure for Lab Assistant Vacancy in Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW):
At the time of Interview candidate will require to produce Original Certificate with the attested copies of Educational/ Technical/ Experience qualification in prescribed format. The Time of Registration will be 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM on the date of Interview and Interview will take place on “first come first service” basis. The candidate would have to stay next day. The list of selected candidate will be published on notice board of this office. The above advertisement notice and detail term & conditions may also be seen at our website-http:// www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Important dates to remember:
Walkin Date for this job 15/01/2015
Auditorium, Central Hospital, DLW, Varanasi
Diesel Locomotive Works Indian Railways (DLW) Recruitment 2015 – 27/85E/MEDI./POLICY/01
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DLW|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016