Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constables through recruitment notification – Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CG.52/2013/134 . Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Constables Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD)
Vacancy Name : Constables
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 299 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : GUWAHATI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF CIVIL DEFENCE AND COMMANDANT GENERAL OF HOME GUARDS, ASSAM BELTOLA, GUWAHATI-2
Detail of Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) Constables Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the Standard form published in part IX of the Assam Gazette from Indian Citizens for filling up the299 (Two Hundred Ninety Nine) Posts (Reservation U/R = 152 (Male – 106, Female – 46), SC = 21 (Male – 15, Female – 6), ST(P) = 30 (Male – 21, Female – 9), ST(H) = 15 (Male – 10, Female – 5), OBC / MOBC = 81 (Male – 57, Female – 24) of Constables in ASRF Battalion – I Borjar, Nalbari and ASRF Battalion – II Karagaon, Karbi-Anglong. Recruitment rally will be held in the Battalion Head Quarters of ASRF Battalion – I, ASRF Battalion – II and Central Training Institute (CD & HG) Panikhaiti, Guwahati – 26. for the vacant posts of Constables in the Pay Band Rs. 5200 – 20200, Grade Pay Rs. 2200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. The date and venue of physical test and written test would be intimated in due course of time by various means of communication. Applications will be received w.e.f. 2 nd July 2015. The last date for receipt of applications will be 31st July 2015. Applications submitted or received after the last date will not be entertained. The candidates will specify their choice of centers in the allotted slot of application as well as on the right corner of the body of the Envelope
- Name of Centre for PST & PET – ASRF Bn.-I Borjar, Nalbari, ASRF Bn.-II Karagaon, Karbi-Anglong and Central Training Institute (Civil Defence and Home Guards) Panikhaiti, Guwahati – 26.
- RESERVATION :- Reservation of the vacancies for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (Plains) / Scheduled Tribe (Hills) / Other Backward Classes / More Other Backward Classes and Women will be as SC – 7%, ST(P) – 10%, ST (H) – 5%, OBC and MOBC – 27%, Women – 30%.
- SALARY AND ALLOWANCES :- Pay Scale :- (PB – 2) Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 – Grade Pay Rs. 2,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPOINTMENT :- (a) Nationality :- Indian Citizen, Ordinarily resident of Assam. (b) Age :- 18 to 38 years as on 1st August of 2015. NOTE :- The date of birth that is entered in the Secondary School Certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination will be accepted by the Board as proof of age. No other documents relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :- 1. HSLC or Equivalent of a University or Board recognized by the Govt. 2. Home Guards Training / NCC „A‟ certificate.
- Instructions After completion of PET candidates will be called for written test provided he / she has to successfully qualify in all the PET events. The result of PET for each candidates shall be displayed on the same day through the Notice Board. However, the candidates shall have no claim for appearance in the written Test on the basis of the daily published Merit List. Only after completion of PST, PET and preparation of Merit List category-wise of vacancies in that category, qualified candidates (PST and PET) up-to maximum 5 (five) times of the vacant post of each category separately (General, OBC / MOBC, S.C, ST(P), ST(H) and Women reservation) in order of merit will be called for a written Test.
Selection Procedure for Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) – Constables Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Constables Vacancy in Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) :
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette along-with the attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification and Caste for S/C, ST(P),ST(H), OBC, MOBC with 3(three) copies of recent Passport size Photograph, Proper self-addressed envelope size 25 Cm X 11 Cm affixing postal stamp at Rs.5.00. Treasury Challan amounting to Rs. 50.00 (fifty) only, for S/C , ST(P) and ST(H) for Rs.25.00 (twenty five) only to the Head of Accounts “0070OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE” to The Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati – 28. Applications are to be submitted by post or by hand within stipulated period of time to the office of the Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati – 28. After receipt of applications, scrutiny will be carried out. A list of eligible candidates for appearing in Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Personality Test will be published through Notice Board as well as Official Website. Individual call letter (Admit Card) bearing Roll Number, date and venue of test will be issued by post for appearing in the above mentioned Test. Provision for recording of PST/PET will be kept in the Call Letter with signature of candidates and Board Member. Individual call letter will be uploaded in the official Website to enable the candidates to download the same in case of non-receipt of call letters sent by post.
- No T.A /D.A will be admissible for the journey and stay.
- Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
- Mobile phone and calculator shall be strictly prohibited during the written examination.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests does not confer the right of selection of the candidates. They have to figure in the merit list and selection is subject to available vacancies.
- Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary for appointment to the service / posts.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage / event his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information / wrong information / incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts.
- On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the Assam Home Guards (Non Gazetted) Service Rules, 1991 amended 1997 and orders of the Government from time to time.
- They shall be entitled to pension benefit as per the new pension schemes.
- Selected candidates are required to undergo Basic training for a period of 9 (nine) months. They will be on probation for a period of 2 (two) years which can be extended.
- The DGCD & CGHG, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment.
- All the records pertaining to the recruitment process shall be preserved by the Chairman of the constituted board for a period of at least 5 (five) years
- The candidates shall come well prepared for the physical test, Assam Home Guards Department will not be liable for any injury or other casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests.
- Fake documents / false information / misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection when detected even after selection and shall be liable to criminal proceeding
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards Assam (DGCD) Recruitment 2014 – NO.CG.52/2013/134 .
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|