Directorate of Aviation Maharashtra invites application for the recruitment of Chief Pilot/Pilot with Graduate holders
Company name : Directorate of Aviation Maharashtra
Posts : Chief Pilot/Pilot
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs 1.5-2.0 lakhs/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 26.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Government of Maharashtra owns and operates a Citation CE 560 XLS Jet Aircraft. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for appointment on one vacant post of Chief Pilot and one vacant post of Pilot for Aeroplane.
- For Chief Pilot and Pilot on Aeroplane i) The applicant must hold Current Indian ATPL. ii) Total flying experience of 3000 hrs including 2000 hrs as PIC. iii) Should hold at least one PIC endorsement on a civil multi engine aircraft. iv) Age not more than 50 years as on 01 January 2014.
- In addition to the above mentioned qualifications the applicants must possess the following : i) Current Indian Class I Medical ii) Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4 (Four). iii) No Pilot Error, Incident /Accident history during the past five years.
- The applicants holding the following may be given due preference: i) Type rating on Government held Aircraft. ii) 500 hrs experience on multi engine Civil Jet Aeroplane. iii) Graduate in any discipline.
- In case of deserving candidates the Government reserves the right to relax the age criteria.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 02(two) years. In addition to the selected candidates one standby candidate will be selected.
- The applicants working in Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel. Applicants working with private companies should submit a No Objection Certificate from their current employers along with the application.
The emoluments and perks would be as follows: For Chief Pilot on Aeroplane: Consolidated Monthly Salary of Rs 2.0 lakhs +5% annual increment.
Additional perk :
Residential Accommodation. Vehicle, Telephone allowance. Leave as per Maharashtra Civil Service (leave) Rules. TA/DA as per State Government Regulations. Insurance for loss of license and life. Reimbursements for license renewals and DGCA flying tests. LTC as per All India Service Cadre Rules.
For Pilot on Aeroplane : Consolidated Monthly Salary of Rs 1.5 lakhs +5% annual increment.
Residential Accommodation. Vehicle for official work, Telephone allowance. Leave as per Maharashtra Civil Service (leave) Rules. TA/DA as per State Government Regulations. Insurance for loss of license and life. Reimbursements for license renewals and DGCA flying tests. LTC as per All India Service Cadre Rules
Application Fee :
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website: https/www.maharashtra.gov.in / or can be had from the office address mentioned above. Each applicant, shall, alongwith his application submit a Demand Draft/ Bank Pay Order of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of “Deputy Director, Directorate of Aviation, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
How to apply :
Last Date for submission of applications : The last date for submission of applications is 26th September, 2014 during office hours upto 1730 hrs. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Screening of shortlisted candidates will be carried out prior to the interview. The Government of Maharashtra reserves its right to base the pilots at any location within Maharashtra and use them on any of the aircraft belonging to the State. The Government of Maharashtra also reserves its right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DoAM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016