Directorate of Education Delhi invites online application for the recruitment of Guest Teachers for Post Graduate/M.Sc/B.Sc/MA/Degree/Diploma/BA holders
Company name : Directorate of Education Delhi
Posts : Guest Teachers
Qualification : Post Graduate/M.Sc/B.Sc/MA/Degree/Diploma/BA
Salary : Rs.15000-20000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 02.08.2014
Details of Post :
Guest Teachers are proposed to be engaged by the Heads of Schools of the Directorate of Education from amongst the qualified youth. SUbject-wise vacancies in each school are available on the website. However the number of vacancies are subject to variation. 3% of the vacancies are being kept aside for the time being subject to the outcome of the writ petition being filed by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi in the Hon’ble High Court, Delhi. Guest Teachers shall be engaged purely on adhoc and daily basis till the posts are filled up on regular basis. Willing candidates may register themselves with anyone school of choice online on our website www.edudel.nic in from 25.07.2014 to 02.08.2014 (UPTO 6 PM). The details of eligibility are as under:-
- PGT/lecturer (i)Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned, with B. Ed.
- PGT/lecturer (i)M.Sc (Home I Science) from a recognized university. OR B.Sc.(Home/Science) with B.Ed from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactorily pursued a condensed Course in Home Sc. through three consecutive summer institutes or through one-year evening course. (Home Science I Domestic Science) (ii)
- PGTllecturer (PhysicalPost Graduate degree in Physical Education. Education)
- PGT/Lecturer (EVGCs)i) M.A. in Psychology from a recognized University and (ii) Degree or Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- TGT (English/MathslBachelor degree(Hons/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject with B.Ed. Candidates with Graduation in two school subjects of which at least one out of the four namely (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Natural Science / Physical Science and (iv) Social Science should have been at the elective level. Social Sciencel Natural Sciencesl Home Science)
- TGT (Natural Science Main subjects shall be Physics Chemistry, Physical Science/Biology Botany & Zoology
- TGT (Social Science) Main subjects are History I Political Science I Economicsl Sociology IGeography /Psychology.
- TGT (Home Science) Graduate with Diploma in Home Science from a recognized University OR B.Sc. (home Science) with Degree/Diploma in education.
- TGT (MIL-Hindi I 5 a ns kriUP unja bil Urd ul Bengali) SA (Hon) in one of the Modern Languages (MIL) concerned ORBAwith MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects with one additional language at degree level OR Equivalent Oriental degree in MIL concerned OR Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Pryag (For Hindi Teachers only) with English in Matriculation B.Ed/Sr. Anglo Vernacular Certificate knowledge of Hindi essential. For Urdu Teachers Candidates who possess quatification equivalent to seconoarytto”) Sr. Secondary (1 zth) or equivalent from recognized approved Madarsas and for admitting to B.A. degree and after that higher courses like B,Ed. from a recognized institutions by the UGC are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have studied the subject concerned in all parts/ years of Graduation.
- Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) or its equivalent. Physical EducationTeacher (PET)
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years diploma in special Education or post graduate professional Diploma in special education. Qualified C TET, (Paper-II – Secondary Level) Special Education Teacher
- Music Teacher B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized University OR Higher Secondary with anyone of the following i.e. Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharava Mahavidyalaya Mandai, Bombay/Sangeet Kavid Examination of the Indra Kala Sangeet Vishwavidhyalaya Kheragarh M.P. / Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) Allahabad / Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeed. Lucknow (Previous Morris college of Hindustani Music Lucknow)/Final Examinaton of the Madhava Sangeet Mahavidyalaya Leshkar, Gwalior.
- M.A. in Drawing and Painting/Fine art from a recognized University OR B.A. (Hans) in Art & Art Education, OR B.A./B.A. with Drawing and Painting /Fine Art/Art with minimum 2 years’ full time diploma from a recognized institution OR Higher Secondary/Intermediate with minimum 4 years’ full time diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized institution/University.
- Librarian (i) Degree from a recognized university or equivalent (ii) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma in library Science from a recognized University Iinstitute or equivalent and (iii) One year certificate in computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
- Asstt. Teacher (Primary) 1. Senior Secondary (Or its equivalent) and wo years Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education from a recognized Board OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Er.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) from a recognized Board 2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) (Paper-I – Primary Level) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CSSE).3. Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary level.
- Sr. Secondary with at least 45% marks & above Diploma/certificate in Nursery Teacher Education of not less than 2 years or B. Ed. (Nursery) from recognized Institute. Must have passed Hindi at Secondary level Assistant Teacher (i) (Nursery)
Age limit: As on 1 st July, 2014
- PGTs/EVGCs(Sr. No.1, 2, 3 & 4)
- TGTs (Sr. NO.5. 6 & 7) Below 36 years Below 30 years (40 years for female) Not exceeding 30 years for men (relaxation of 10 years in case of women candidate) Not exceeding 30 years
- Special Education Teacher (Sr. No.8)
- Music Teacher/Drawing Teacher! Librarian and Assistant Teacher (Primary & Nursery) / Domestic Science Teacher (Sr. no. 9,10. 11. 12 & 13)
PAY SCALE :
- PGT Rs.800/- Rs.20000/-
- TGT Rs.700/- Rs.17500/-
- Asstt. Teacher Rs.600/- Rs.15000/-
Persons engaged as Guest Teachers during 2013-14, will be given preference mark over and above their academic merit for determining the overall order of merit of all candidates (taking together fresh & Guest Teachers of 2013-14 that have applied) ina given school and subject. In addition to the merit, their engagement will be considered as per the subjective assessment of the performance including the examination results in the respective subject by HOS concerned.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017