Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director/ Joint Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director/ Joint Secretary on or before 30/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)|
|Vacancy Name||Director/ Joint Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Noida|
Detail of Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) Director/ Joint Secretary Recruitment:
Subject- Engagement of retired Director/ Joint Secretary who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organizations as Administrative & Tourism Consultant for development of Tourism for a period of one year in the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Noida a subordinate office under Ministry of Shipping – inviting applications from eligible officers thereof It is proposed to engage retired Director/ Joint Secretary who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organisations for engagement of Administrative & Tourism consultant for development of Tourism at Various Lighthouses in the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships with the following terms and conditions Application of only such applicants can be entertained where the gap from the date of retirement is not exceeding 12twelve) months.
- Essential Qualifications (a) The applicant should have a minimum educational qualification of Degree in any subject from a recognized University or equivalent
- The term of reference are as following To advise the Director General on cadre review Recruitment Rules development of Human Resourcesany other Administrative work in the Directorate. He will be incharge of the Tourism Cell of the Directorate and responsible for planning, execution of Tourism Development across the Lighthouses earmarked for the purpose by the Government. Any other work assigned by the Director General The application should be submitted in the enclosed format and invariably accompany a copy of the PPO.
- The remuneration will be paid at the rate of Last basic pay drawn minus basic pension plus variable DA + Transport Allowance Staff car, No HRA shall be paid to Consultant The consultant will be allowed only 8 Casual leave in the tenure of one year.
Selection Procedure for Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) – Director/ Joint Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director/ Joint Secretary Vacancy in Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL):
The applications complete in all respect should reach the undersigned by 30th January 2015 This issues with the approval of Director General of Lighthouses & Lightships.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGLL|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|