Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Directors/ Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Directors/ Officers on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Directors/ Officers|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Across India|
Detail of Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) Deputy Directors/ Officers Recruitment:
Engagement of retired Deputy Director/ Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organizations as Financial Consultant for 6 months in the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Noida a subordinate office under Ministry of Shipping – inviting applications from eligible officers thereof. It is proposed to engage retired Deputy Director/ officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organsaitions as Financial consultant for 6 months in the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships.
- Essential Qualifications (a) The applicant should have a Post-Graduation Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent and (b) should have minimum experience of .3 years of working in Integrated Finance wingIFW) of Ministry of Govt. of India.
- The term of reference are as following:a) To advise the Director General in All Financial matter pertaining to the Directorate. (b) To work out the modalities & submission of proposal for creation of one post of Financial Advisor for the Directorate. (c) To develop a mechanism for online collection of the Lightdues presently collected by the customs on behalf of this directorate. (d) Appropriation of annual Accounts. (e) Any other work assigned by the Director General.
- The remuneration will be paid at the rate of Last pay drawn minus pension plus variable DA. No other allowance like transport Allowance, HRA shall be paid to Consultant.
- The consultant will be allowed only 4 Casual leave in the tenure of six months. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format and invariably accompany a copy of the PPO.
Selection Procedure for Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) – Deputy Directors/ Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Directors/ Officers Vacancy in Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL):
The applications complete in all respect should reach the undersigned by 23rd January 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGLL|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017