Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inquiry Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Inquiry Officer on or before 06/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)|
|Vacancy Name||Inquiry Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Noida|
Detail of Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) Inquiry Officer Recruitment:
It is proposed to empanel retired Central Government Officers of the level of Section Officer and above in the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships as Inquiry Officer with the following terms and conditions
- The maximum age should not exceed 70 years as on the 1st July of the year of his empanelment.
- Should be in sound health, physically and mentally.
- Shall not engage himselfherself in any other professional work or services, which is likely to interfere with performance of hisher duties as IO.
- Shall be appointed as IO by the Disciplinary Authority of the Charged Officer whose case is entrusted to himher.
- Will be entrusted with Inquiries on case-to-case basis, by Disciplinary Authority, Shall be paid a lumpsum remuneration as per provision of OM No. 142/15/2010-AVDdated 31.7.2012 per Departmental Inquiry.
- Shall be paid Rs. 15000/- towards transportation allowance, which the IO has to arrange by himselfherself, in case no transportation is provided by the department.
- Shall conduct the inquiry proceedings only in the office premises of the DGLL.
- May be removed from the panel of IOs at any time by the Appointing Authority without notice and without assigning any reasons.
Selection Procedure for Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) – Inquiry Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Inquiry Officer Vacancy in Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL):
Shall submit the inquiry report after completing the inquiry within six months from the date of his appointment as Inquiry Officer to become eligible for payment of remuneration as indicated at Item nos. 6 & . In case of unavoidable delay, the reasons for delay shall be intimated to the Disciplinary Authority. If there is a delay in completion of the inquiry which is not due to non-cooperation of the charged officer or due to stay orders, etc. the honorarium should be reduced by 50%. The applications complete in all respect should reach the undersigned by 06th February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGLL|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017