Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Directors of Airworthiness through recruitment notification – Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. A- 12011/05/2015-R CELL. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Directors of Airworthiness Job on or before 24/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Directors of Airworthiness
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 38 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
Detail of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Assistant Directors of Airworthiness Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to fill up the following posts on ad hoc basis on contract for a period of one year on a fix remuneration of Rs.40,000/- (Rs.Forty Thousand only).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Period of contract||Age|
|Assistant Directors of Airworthiness||38||A (i)Bachelor’s Degree with Physics or Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized university or equivalent. (ii) 7 years’ experience in the field of aircraft maintenance engineering OR B (i) Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent. (ii)5 years’ experience in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engg. Or in the field of aircraft or engine or aircraft equipment. Desirable: (i)Practical experience on multi engine aircraft or power plant or equipment installed on such aircraft.||Initially for a period of one year||Not exceeding 65 years|
Selection Procedure for Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) – Assistant Directors of Airworthiness Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Directors of Airworthiness Vacancy in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) :
- The place of duty will be DGCA(HQ) or any of the Regional Offices of DGCA.
- The details of eligibility of these posts are at Annexure A.
- The application in the prescribed proforma from the eligible and interested persons are invited which should reach the undersigned alongwith NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from present employer latest by 24.9.2015. (Applications received after the closing date or otherwise, found incomplete will not be considered). The applicants should ensure that the up-to-date photocopies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last five years, is proficiency, Reports for the last five years alongwith Integrity Certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, imposed, if any, during preceding last 5 years be sent by the present employer(s), if applicable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/9/2015
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Recruitment 2014 – F. NO. A- 12011/05/2015-R CELL.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016