Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/02/2015 AT 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||09/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR), Directorate of Groundnut Research PO Box 5, Ivnagar Road Junagadh 362001, Gujarat, India.|
Detail of Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers Recruitment:
Qualified candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview at this Directorate for the following posts for a period of up to December 2015 on co-terminus basis under the project entitled “multi-location evaluation of MABC derived disease resistance groundnut lines”.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- No of post : One post
- Essential qualifications: Master degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/ Botany)
- Desirable: Experience in Characterization of Genotypes, Disease Scoring in Groundnut, Knowledge on data feeding and analysis
- Salary: Rs. 28000/-(Rs. Twenty-eight thousand) fixed
- No of post : Two posts
- Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology and or Life Sciences
- Desirable: Knowledge in mass multiplication of microbes, data feeding
- Salary: Rs. 8000/- (Rs. Eight thousand ) fixed
- Age limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Relaxation to SC/ST, OBC is applicable as per Govt. Norms)
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) – Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers Post:
- Written Test on 09/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow/ Technical Helpers Vacancy in Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR):
The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may change. The above positions are purely temporary and co terminates with the project/ scheme or for an extended period as decided by the competent authority. Candidates must produce the originals of all relevant documents with at least one photocopy of each for verification and a recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview This advertisement is available also at http://www.nrcg.res.in
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 09/02/2015
Venue : Directorate of Groundnut Research PO Box 5, Ivnagar Road Junagadh 362001, Gujarat, India
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|