Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) invites application for the recruitment of Farm Superintendent with M.Sc holders
Company name : Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)
Posts : Farm Superintendent
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs 15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the post :
Name of the Post : Farm Superintendent
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Master’s degree in Agriculture any other branch of Science/ Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Age : 35 years
- Remuneration : Rs 15600-39100/- P.M. + Grade pay Rs, 5400
General Instructions :
- , The post is non-govemmenl under the Indian Council olAgnwitural Research wmch wall begoverned by New Penslon Scheme Introduced by Govt. ollndla. w.e.l.01.01 72004 mutatgs mutandpg as amended from time to time.
- The post is temporary but likely to be permanent. The selected candldates are liable to serve in any instrtute of ICAR anywhere in tndia.
- Address of the Candidates should state In the applrcallon lorm whether he/she is related to any employee of this lnstltute ol the ICAR and ll so. the name of the persons and the nature of his/her relatlonshlp. must be menboned without tart
- Candidates must submd. a crossed Demand draft (valid for 3 months) of Rsl500/- (non-refundable) as application lee (drawn In favour of “Director, Directorate of Groundnut Research, Junagadh” payable at J unagadh 362001). No fee is required for SCIST/PH and woman candidates), “Application fee IS to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only by menboning on the back 0′ the crossed DD. indicate his/her name. and address‘
- Photographs: Recent color photograph to be attached at the appropriate space in the application form.
- Person already employed should route their application through proper channel In case a candidate anticipates delay in forwarding ol htslher application lrom ‘through ptoper channel“ he/shemust send an ‘Advanoe copy” ol the application term to the Dlrector Directorate ol groundnut research (DGR). Junagadh 362001 on or before the closing date
- No TA will be paid to the candidates called tor test/interview. However, unemployed SCIST candidates called for interviewrtest M” be paid Class train/ordinary Govt. bus tare by the shortest route. as per rules, on production at prool.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/test/interview/appomtmenl. Canvassing in any term will be treated as disqualification.
- Mere fulfilling of the essential qualification does not entitle the candidates to be called for written test/interview. The Director. Directorate of Groundnut Research. Junagadh reserves the right to short-list the candidates for test/mtervrew depending on the number of applications received.
- The final selection ol the candidates will be based on initial screening of the applications. followed by a Wntten Test and Interview
- The lorm and manner ol communication of the result 01 the examination to indivrdual candidates shall be decided by the Directorate at its discrebon and the Directorate Will not enter Into correspondence With them regarding the results.
- The envelope containing the applicabon should be super scnbed “Advertisement no. and the name of post applied for
- No candidate will be admitted to the wntten test unless tie/she hold certificate of admission from the Directorate
How to apply :
Applications complete in all respect along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications. caste certificates. experience certificate should reach the Director. Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR). Junagadh-382001 Within 45 days from the date of publication.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016