Directorate of Maize Research (DMR) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Assistant with M. Sc holders
Company name : Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)
Posts : Junior Research Assistant
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.20,500/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.11.2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview for Jr. Research Assistant in the maize agronomy section under plan will be held on 20th Nov., 2014 at 10:00 A.M. at this Directorate. The position may kindly be circulated at your institute for wide publicity
Junior Research Assistant:
- No of post : 01
- Essential: M. Sc. in Agronomy/ soil science/ microbiology.
- Desirable: Having experience for handling of instruments viz; Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), Flow Injection Analyzer (FIA), Gas Chromatography, IRGA, etc. and also have the experience of data recording and sampling from field trials, with working knowledge of computer
- Salary : Rs.20,500/-pm
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for a period of one year from the date of joining. There is no provision of re-engagement and the selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contract service on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper.
- Age limit: 35 years as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST & women candidates and 3 years of OBC candidates will be given.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply:
The candidates are required to submit the application in the attached format at the time of interview along with one passport size photograph pasted on it, self-attested copies of certificates for age, qualifications and experience, if any. A brief bio-data may be submitted by e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 18.11.2014. However, the candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of interview
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 18.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DMR|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017