Directorate of Medical Education Chhattisgarh (DME Chhattisgarh) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Lecturers & More Vacancies for Graduate/ Post Graduate holders on December 10-15, 2014
Company name : Directorate of Medical Education Chhattisgarh (DME Chhattisgarh)
Posts : Lecturers & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 44
Location : Raipur
Walk in date : December 10-15, 2014
Details of Post :
Lecturers & More Vacancies
|Professor||1||Rs.1,20,000/-||As per current DCI norms|
|Reader||12||Rs.90,000/-||As per current DCI norms|
|Lecturer||27||Rs.46,000/-||As per current DCI norms|
|Resident/ Tutor||4||Rs.30,000/-||As per current DCI norms|
How to apply :
Daily walk in interview is invited on behalf of autonomous Society of Govt. Dental College, Raipur (C.G.) for the following vacant posts from 10th of December,2014 (on office working days) till 15th of December 2014. The qualification and maximum age limit would be as per recruitment rule 2013, current Dental Council of lndia norms
and as per Chhattisgarh Contractual Appointment Rules- l -2012
Rules and Regulations.
- Eligible candidates are requested to report to this office for scrutiny of all documents on the date of interview from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and interview will be conducted after 2.00pm.
- Interview of eligible candidates after scrutiny will be taken.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Chhattisgarh Govt. rules.
- Candidates must have live registration with the Dental Council of.India/ any State Dental Council / Medical Council of.India/ State Medical Council.
- The salary indicated is consolidated salary per month inclusive of all allowances and income tax or any other applicable tax will be deducted as per Govt. norfirs.
- House rent allowance of Rs. 5,000 per month will be provided to Reader & Professor .
- All appointments will be on contract basis for one year initially and can be extended depending upon work report and would be governed by Chhattisgarh govt. contracts service rules 20L2 or till the posts are filled by the government on contract basis/adhoc basis/regular basis.
- No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
- The applicants should bring two photocopies of all requisite documents and two recent passport size photographs with originals for scrutiny. The following are the requisite documents to be submitted for scrutiny.
- (I) High school certificate/ any other certificate for proof of date of birth. (II) All BDS/MBBS mark sheets.(Ill) BDS/ MBBS degree certificate. (IV) MDS/MS/MD and any other mark sheet & degree certificate. (V) Live registration with DCI/any State Dental Council/ MCI/ any state Medical council (VI) Caste certificate from competent authority. (VII) Attempt certificates of BDS & MDS. or MBBS and MD/MS (VIII) Any other certificate necessary for the above post. (X) Copies of publications (X) Experience certificates.
- Selected candidates have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of joining otherwise joining will not be accepted.
- Selected candidates will have to execute a bond of service with the autonomous society.
- No. of post advertised can be increased and decreased as per the requirement.
- For any further information one may telefax no.0771.-L2344505J. or 0771,-2222990.
- In matter of any dispute the decision taken by the secretary of autonomous society Govt. Dental College, Raipur will be final.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 10-15, 2014
Venue : Directorate of Medical Education, Old Nurses Hostel, DKS Bhawan Campus, Raipur (C.G.)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DME Chhattisgarh|