Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Uttarakhand (UKHFWS) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with M. Tech/B.Tech/Masters/Diploma holders
Company name : Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Uttarakhand (UKHFWS)
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : M. Tech/B.Tech/Masters/Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Dehradun
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
Background : One of the key components of the proposed Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project (UKHSDP), requested by the Government of Uttarakhand (GOUK) and supported by the World Bank, plans to improve equitable access to
quality health services for the predominantly remote population of the state, through various forms of private sector engagement including public-private partnerships in service delivery. The project also aims at promoting greater stewardship, strengthening technical and managerial capacity in the state directorate for private sector engagement, improving information systems for better monitoring and administrative support to private sector engagement. In addition, the project would extend coverage of RSBY beyond hospitalization to include primary healthcare services as well. The project plans to support innovative mechanisms for GOUK to engage private health care providers in meeting the needs of the state’s population and achieve its health objectives. The society, as the implementing agency of the project, plans to recruit a, Consultant MIS, to be placed the Directorate of Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand, Dehradun.
Overall Objectives: The consultant (MIS) shall be responsible for
- Development of an effective management information system to support the design implementation and management of PPP contracts, and facilitate effective supervision and monitoring of the PPP projects that the PPP Cell seeks to establish.
- The Consultant MIS will be responsible for establishing such MIS systems and maintaining them to ensure that the PPP Cell has all required data, information and analytical reports necessary for effective management of all aspects related to the PPP projects.
- Develop appropriate IT platform for a robust MIS support system that would facilitate effective implementation of the PPP projects under the PPP Cell
- Develop or procure software and IT systems to meet the requirements for supervision, monitoring and evaluation of PPP projects including invoice clearance and KPI’s, in consultation with the relevant officials and cells in the society/ directorate.
- Develop an integrated MIS system to monitor and evaluate the KPI against project objectives under PPP
- Identify hardware / software needs and seamless integration with existing systems within the Directorate of Health/PPP Cell. Prepare contingency plans for any system failure, security breach or other challenges.
- Management of web-based project management tools for tracking implementation of PPP Cell projects and activities
- Manage database of PPP projects, processes and results in association with the M&E system to be installed in the PPP cell
- Support Joint Director M&E with the design and implementation of all key indicators for the M&E system
- Identify and Contract IT solution providers in case there is a need for outsourcing of a software management platform
- Present a quarterly report to the Project Director regarding the overall functioning of the Communication and grievances strategy
- Any other responsibilities assigned time to time
- Contract Period : The appointment is contractual in nature. Initially, the appointment contract will be for eleven (11) months from the date of appointment / joining. However, the contract may be extended thereafter based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent and Project need. The contract may be terminated due to non-performance after giving one month’s notice.
- Qualification and Experience : Essential: M. Tech/B.Tech (IT / Computer Science)
- Desirable: Masters/Diploma or Specialized professional training in HMIS
- Experience : ≥3 years of experience in information system design and management in the health sector, in India or Abroad. At least 2 years’ experience in database design and management is required. Experience of working on the development of systems for government organizations or public sector is an advantage.
- Age Limit: He/She should be less than 40 years of age at the time of signing contract
- Remuneration : Remuneration will be highly competitive with industry standard and will provide excellent reward for the right person.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are requested to send a copy of their recent CV along with a covering letter describing how their qualification and experience makes you suitable for the desired position through email to [email protected] or send by post to Additional Project Director, UKHSDP, Room No. 11, MH&FW Directorate, Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road (Near IT Park), Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, India. Last date for receiving applications is 05th September 2014 till 5PM; no applications will be entertained after last date in any condition. Only short listed candidates will be
contacted through email for further process in this matter. This activity may be cancelled at any time without prior notice. As this is re-advertisement, candidates who applied previously, need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UKHFWS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016