Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Uttarakhand (UKHFWS) invites application for the recruitment of Procurement Consultant with MBA, MBBS, Diploma, Master’s degree holders
Company name : Directorate of Medical Health and Family Welfare Uttarakhand (UKHFWS)
Posts : Procurement Consultant
Qualification : MBA, MBBS, Diploma, Master’s degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
Uttarakhand Health Systems Strengthening Project (UKHSDP) is conceived as a strategic initiative to enhance people’s access to quality health care services in the state of Uttarakhand. The project seek to support Uttarakhand in progressing towards Universal Health Coverage, as measured by improvement in access to and quality of health services and in providing health financial risk protection. Specifically, the project would focus on improving access to health services for the predominantly remote population of the state, through strengthening public and private health-delivery systems; promoting greater stewardship and managerial capacity in the state directorate; improving information systems; augmenting monitoring and research; and extending coverage of RSBY beyond hospitalization to include primary healthcare services. A key area the project supports is innovative mechanisms for Uttarakhand to engage with private health care providers, expanding their role in meeting the unmet access needs of the state’s population. A greater involvement of the private sector would create additional human resource availability for the public health system as a whole, also providing an opportunity to deploy
existing public staff in a more efficient and effective manner.
Following is the scope of roles and responsibility for the Procurement Consultant.
- Roles and Responsibilities : The principal tasks will be to assist the Nodal Officer for the World Bank project, in the Department of Health and Family Welfare (DoMHFW) for preparation of the project and Procurement related activities.
- QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES : 1. Master’s degree in Engineering, supply chain, material management, logistic or a related discipline. OR MBA in procurement/materials/supply chain/inventory management or similar fields from reputed institution OR MBBS with MPH/Diploma in public health with experience in procurement and logistics management will be preferable 2. Should have minimum experience of 10 years and at least three years of extensive experience required in managing procurement of large scale development activities of the Government, preferably projects funded by large multilateral organizations like World Bank and similar international organizations. 3. Experience in E-procurement and logistics is essential
- Desirable: Effective Communication skills Good Interpersonal skills Ability to work effectively as a member of multi-disciplinary team Ability to work closely and effectively with Government and NGOs Previous work experience in Government sector will be an added advantage Proficient to work on computer using MS office and other related software.
- REMUNERATION : Remuneration will be highly competitive with industry standard and will provide excellent reward for the right person.
- AGE LIMIT : He/She should be less than 50 years of age at the time of signing contract.
- DURATION: The appointment is contractual in nature. Initially, the appointment contract will be for eleven (11) months from the date of appointment / joining. However, the contract may be extended thereafter based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent and Project need. The contract may be terminated due to non-performance after giving one month’s notice.
- DUTY STATION: The duty of the procurement expert will be at DoMHFW in Uttarakhand.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates are requested to send a copy of their recent CV along with a covering letter describing how their qualification and experience makes you suitable for the desired position through email to [email protected] or send by post to Additional Project Director, UKHSDP, Room No. 11, MH&FW Directorate, Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road (Near IT Park), Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, India. Last date for receiving applications is 05th September 2014 till 5PM; no applications will be entertained after last date in any condition. Only short listed candidates will be contacted through email for further process in this matter. This activity may be cancelled at any time without prior notice. As this is re-advertisement, candidates who applied previously, need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UKHFWS|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016