Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with B.Sc holders
Company name : Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR)
Posts : Technical Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.01.2015
Details of Post :
Director, ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Chambaghat Solan (HP) , invites application from the Indian Citizens to fill the following post, at ICAR-DMR Chambaghat Solan under the administrative control of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi. The post is non-government but pensionable under the ‘New Pension Scheme’ as formulated by the Government of India. The detailed instructions, requirements, age, other terms and conditions etc. are placed on ICAR-DMR website: www.nrcmushroom.org The advertisement is also being published in Employment News and the information is also being sent to the Distt. Employment Office, Solan
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in
- Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized
- University :
- Desirable: (i)Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Remuneration : Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay
How to apply :
The interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed proforma to the Director, ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Chambaghat Solan-173213 (HP) as mentioned in the detailed advertisement notice. For further details, the candidates may visit the office of the Directorate of Mushroom Research (ICAR) Chambaghat Solan-173213 (HP) Phone No. 01792-230177, 230767,230541)
The written objective type examination for the post will be of 80 marks, having 80 questions with multiple choice of one mark each and interview will be of 20 marks only. Maximum of 10 candidates who qualify in the written examination as per their merit will be called for interview. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on the minimum educational qualifications as prescribed for the post. The other details like date and time of exam date will be intimated to the candidates in the call letters to be issued for the written examination.
The other detailed instructions / requirements such as experience, age and other terms and conditions etc. are given below under ‘general instructions for the candidates’. The interested and eligible candidates may download these instructions / proforma and submit their application(s) in the prescribed proforma in English/Hindi only to the Adm. Officer , ICAR-DMR Chambaghat, Solan (HP) which should reach to him positively within 30 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Employment News.
The application of candandites applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhak Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt. and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba Distt. of HP and Andeman Nikobar Island and Lakshadweep, may reach within 45 days from the publication of notice.
The in-service desirous and eligible candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria and can be relieved immediately in the event of their selection may kindly be forwarded in the prescribed proforma in English/Hindi only to the Adm. Officer ICARDMR Chambaghat Solan (HP), within 30 days from the date of publication of the notice in the Employment News, along with copies of their up-to-date CR dossiers of last five years. A certificate to the effect that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending and / or being contemplated against the candidate may also be furnished while forwarding the application. To avoid delay in submission of applications, the inservice candidates may send their advance copy of application directly and original application may be routed through the present employer. The application(s) of such employees will be considered only after receipt of applications through proper
The applications without photograph, unsigned / not filled properly, will not be accepted and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The interview / call letters will be issued on the basis of information furnished by the candidates in the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found false/wrong at any stage, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the written examination/interview. No TA will be given to un-employed SC/ST candidates and his/her candidature will be cancelled and action against him/her will be taken as per Rules. They will have to submit original documents/certificates along with attested photocopies at the time of interview only. The decision of the Director, DMR Solan HP , in case of any dispute with regard to acceptance / rejection of any application will be final.
General instructions for the candidates
- Age limit: 18-30 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date of advertisement i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of the notice in the Employment News.
- The application should be submitted to the Admn.Officer ICAR-DMR Chambaghat Solan within 30 days from the date of appearance in the advt. In employment News Paper in the proforma appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest pass-port size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer alongwith Examination fee (Non refundable) of ` 500/- ( ` Five hundred only) is to be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in the favour of ICAR-Unit-NRCM Payable at SBOP Chambaghat issued after the date of publication of advertisement & written on the back the name of the Candidate, Post Name . Application proforma and advertisement are also available on the Institute web site www.nrcmushroom.org.in
- Age relaxation: Upper age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates. No upper age limit for I.C.A.R. employees.
- As per the ICAR letter No. 19 (25)/2011-E. IV dated 12.12.2011 and 24.1.2012, all the Research Associates/Sr. Research Fellows who have been continuously engaged on contractual basis in time bound projects in different ICAR Institutes are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of their spell (subject to maximum of 16 years 3 months) they were actually engaged as RAs/SRFs in different projects under the umbrella of ICAR, subject to proof of their continuous engagement in the projects.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview.
- The post is Non-government under I.C.A.R but pensionable as per the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004.
- Candidates already in Govt. service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should submit their application through proper channel.
- The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of application due to postal delay/other reasons.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT at ICAR-DMR .
- At present, the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the person selected are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under DMR/ICAR.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest photograph, signature received after the due date is liable to be rejected straightway.
- The advertisement is also available on the website of DMR i.e. www.nrcmushroom.org
- The Director, ICAR-DIRECTORATE OF MUSHROOM RESEARCH reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In case of any difference/discrepancy in the Hindi version of the advertisement, the English version may be treated as final.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DMR|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016