Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 26/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP),Chennai-600114.
Detail Of Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’) for the following post from Indian Citizens’
- Name of the Post :LDC
- Category of Post :General Central Service,Group ‘C’ , Non-Gazetted,Ministerial
- Post Reserved for :Scheduled Caste(SC)
- No. of Vacancies:One
PLACE OF WORK :
Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India. However initial place of posting will be Quality Assurance Establishment (WE), DGQA Complex, Pazhavanthangal Post, Chennai – 600 114, Tamil Nadu
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS QUALlFICATION:
1211>Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University and minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and’ 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500/9000 Key Depressions per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Basic computer knowledge is desirable.
PAY SCALE :
PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
8-32 Years (Relaxable for Government servants upto 45 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Government from time to time). Crucial Date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure For Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP):
- Application will be entertained only on the prescribed format as per Appendix “A” typed in English (in A4 size paper) along with admit card (in duplicate). Application should be forwarded to ” The Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Assurance Estt (WE), DGQA Complex, Pazhavanthangal Post, Chennai – 600 114, Tamil Nadu” so as to reach on or before closing date. Envelope containing application must be superscripted in bold letter” APPLICATION FOR THE POST O~ LOWER DIVISION CLERK”
- The closing date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017