Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.13,172 /- p.m
Job Location : Goa
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG) , Goa
Detail of Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Lower Division Clerk (On Contract)
- No. of Posts 01
- Pay 13,172/- per month
- Essential: Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from recognized institution. Should be Computer Literate. Knowledge of Konkani
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Directorate of Agriculture Government of Goa (DAGG) :
Applications along with certified copies in respect of the following should reach this Directorate at Krishi Bhavan, Tonca, Caranzalem – Goa on or before 11th September 2015 during office hours.
- 15 years residential certificate in Goa, issued by the competent authority.
- Educational Qualifications along with Mark sheets.
- Birth Certificated.
- Valid Employment Registration Number and Card.
- Certificate Experience etc
- The applicant should affix a passport size photograph to the application. 3. The age of the applicant should not exceed 42 years. (Relaxable to Government Servants up to five years in accordance with the Orders issued by the Government).
- The applications received after prescribed date and/ or without relevant documents as mentioned above shall be summarily rejected.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for practical test and oral interview for consideration for selection at their own cost
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015