Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.2-ESTT/DCR-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : KARNATAKA
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-DIRECTORATE OF CASHEW RESEARCH (Formerly National Research Centre for Cashew) Puttur, D.K., 574 202, KARNATAKA
Detail of Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Written test and interview for selection of one temporary post of Junior Research Fellow under the Project entitled “ Development of morphological descriptors and DUS test guidelines for Cashew (Anacardium Occidentale L.) will be held on 20.7.2015 (10.30 AM ) at this Directorate. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications as detailed below may appear for a Written test/Interview.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow ( One Post)||1||Essential qualification M.Sc.(Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or M.Sc. in any branch of life Sciences. 6. Desirable 1. Work Experience in Plantation Crops. 2. Working knowledge in computers and data base management. 7. Location of the Project ICAR-Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, 574202, DK, Karnataka||` 12,000 p.m. +HRA (as per rules)||Below 30 years for Men 35 years for Women|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR):
- The candidates should bring a copy of biodata, original certificates of qualifications and age, one set of self attested photocopies of all the certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph. Those who qualify in written test will only be permitted to attend the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9.30 A.M to 10.30 AM only on the day of interview. Those who do not furnish the Original or Provisional Certificate of Degree course will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
- No TA will be paid for the journey to attend the test/ interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/7/2015
ICAR-DIRECTORATE OF CASHEW RESEARCH (Formerly National Research Centre for Cashew) Puttur, D.K., 574 202, KARNATAKA
Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.2-ESTT/DCR-2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016