Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Unskilled Labour through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Unskilled Labour. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/09/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR)
Vacancy Name : Unskilled Labour
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Puttur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 26/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, D.K., 574 202, Karnataka
Detail Of Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) Unskilled Labour Recruitment:
A walk–in-Interview for hiring of One Unskilled labour on contract for field & laboratory purely temporary will be held at ICAR- Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, D.K., 574 202, Karnataka on 26.9.2015 at 11.30 AM. Candidates having the prescribed qualifications as detailed below may appear for a Interview at this Directorate.
- Name of the post Unskilled labour on contract for field & laboratory -1No
- Name of the project Consortium Research Project on Borers – Cashew Stem and Root Borers
- Duration of the Project 3 years (Upto 31.3.2017) or termination of Project whichever is earlier.
- Age limit 21 to 40 years as on 26.9.2015 (Relaxable in the case of SC/ST, OBC as per rules ).
- Emoluments ` 7,000 p.m. (Consolidated)
- Essential qualification Matriculation / SSLC Pass
- Desirable Experience in the field and laboratory work, knowledge of English and Hindi, and working knowledge of data entry in Computer
- Location of the Project ICAR-Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, 574202, DK, Karnataka
Selection Procedure For Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR) – Unskilled Labour Post:
- Written Test on 26/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Unskilled Labour vacancy in Directorate of Cashew Research (DCR):
The post is of purely temporary nature and shall be filled on contractual basis. The selected candidates shall have no right / claim for regular appointment at this Directorate at any point of time, as the post is purely temporary. The interested candidate may attend the Walk – in – interview along with original certificates, age proof, typed bio-data with one set of self attested copies of their certificates, passport size photograph and experience certificate, if any. Those who do not furnish original certificate will not be allowed to appear for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk – in – interview. No objection certificate from the employer is essential in case the candidate is presently employed elsewhere. Candidates may register their candidature from 9.30 A.M to 11.00 AM only. The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/09/2015
VENUE : Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur, D.K., 574 202, Karnataka
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016