Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Gujarat
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR), Gujarat 362001.
Detail Of Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||Any Masters Degree||Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm||Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women|
- Qualified candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview at the ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research, PO Box 05, Ivnagar Road, Junagadh-362001, Gujarat for JRF post purely on temporary and co-terminus basis.
- Name of the Scheme: Developing Climate Change Resilient and Sustainable Groundnut-Based Cropping Systems through Conservation Agriculture for Saurashtra Region of Gujarat
- Disciplines: Agronomy
- Duration: Three years (tentative and may be change)
- Educational qualification: a. Essential: Masters degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Conservation)/Plant breeding & genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology/Horticulture with NET qualification. b. Desirable: Hands-on experience on conducting field experiments in Agronomy, data management, and basic knowledge of computer.
- Remuneration: NET Qualified-Rs 25,000 p.m. plus HRA as applicable (for first two years), Rs 28,000 p.m. plus HRA as applicable (for third year).
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of advertisement (Exemption to the SC/ST, OBC, and other exempted categories as per Govt. of India norms)
Selection Procedure For Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR):
- Walk in date for this job : 25/06/2015
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Candidates must produce the originals of all relevant documents with at least one photocopy of each for verification, curriculum-vitae, and a recent passport size photograph. This advertisement is also available at http://www.nrcg.res.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/06/2015
VENUE :Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR), Gujarat 362001.
Top Company Openings:
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017